HPV and Steroids
I'm a 21 year old male in a sexual relationship with a 20 year old female who tested positive for HPV back in October.  I've had some cobblestone type bumps on the back of my throat that have been persistent since about November until present time and my doctor believes it's unrelated to HPV.  He put me on Nasacort spray and I read that people shouldn't use it if they will be exposed to infection or chicken pox and measles.  Does this mean I have to worry about kissing or having sex with my girlfriend?  I guess my overall question is how much of an impact do nasal corticosteroid sprays have on your immune system and will it cause problems to be around my HPV positive g/f who I'm sure by now has probably given me the virus as well.  

Most people have hpv, it's very common.  Kissing your GF is fine.  Yes you probably already have it, but who knows if you got it from her or from your previous partner.  That' the things with hpv, it's often asymptomatic especially in men.  Abt 90% of the sexually active population has at least 1 of the hpv's already and most likely you get a few more if you continue to have more relationships.

For your throat, you should probably see a dermatologist.  Don't know if they are warts or not.  It's not that common to get warts in the throat.  

I don't know about the corticosteriod spray and effect on immune system but steriods will usually compromise the immune system a bit.  If your dr. knows about the hpv and says it's ok to use the spray, then go ahead and use the spray.