HPV from being fingered?
Last week I drunkenly made the mistake of going back with a guy. All that was involved was kissing and he deeply fingered me. No oral sex was exchanged by either of us. I was planning on getting a full STD screening, but wasn't sure if my anxiety is just taking over and I am overeacting (which everyone seems to be telling me I am) Do I have a risk for HPV from him fingering me? I received the vaccine, but wasn't sure if it protects you from it fully or not
Fingering carries the least risk of HPV transmission provided there were no common warts on his hands. If you have received the vaccine and have completed the course of vaccine then chances of transmission are least.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.