HPV in the mouth and other parts of the body
im am 25 yo., i hadnt sex with any one but when i checked by my obegyne i was diagnosed with genetal warts. i dont know where i get it. is it possible with indirect contact with an infected person? and we had oral sex with my bf before i my checked up. is it possible that his contaminated too? is it possible to have warts in the mouth? what are the possible treatment? what are the signs of having warts in the mouth? can i check it with a dentist to confirm if it is a wart or not? i had some bumps around my tongue and im so worried. please help me i am desperate.
HPV is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, usually during sexual intercourse. It can also be transmitted through oral sex. It cannot be spread by kissing, toilet seats, bedding, door knobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, shared clothing or eating utensils.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Yes, go see a dentist or oral surgeon who can test you for HPV or warts. Some dentists have the ability to test for this and some do not.