Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Labia Minora

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Labia Minora

So I dont even know where to start. Theres a large bump on my labia minora. Im not at all sexually active so I dont know what it could be. I dont know when it started. But when i noticed the large bump on the lower part of the right labia minora and also a small bump on the left. I kept massaging the it to see if it would help and maybe pop.. But nothing. I kept massaging everyday until the swelling went down but a small bump still remains. I woke up this morning and the right bump is still there however theres a large bump now on the left upper part near the clit and the small ones. I dont know what they could be. The small ones arent painful but the large on is very painful and can hurt when i sit wrong. IDK what it could be. Please help..
If you aren't sexually active this is not an STD and it could very well be an ingrown hair these are very common. If this persist and or is bothering you; you should consider just having your GYN or health care provider take  a look at it to ease your mind. We can't diagnose you so the only true way to find out is to see your doc... but like I said this is not going to be an STD if you're not sexually active.