Tell My Partner?
My ex-wife has been diagnosed with at least two strains of HPV - the strain that only causes genital warts, and just recently the strain that can lead to cervical cancer.

I have never had any symptoms and have never been diagnosed with HPV or any other STD.

Both of us have had sex with others and it is impossible to determine if she got it on her own after the divorce, or if I got it and passed it on to her.

What, if anything, should I tell my future partners?
How long has it been since you last had sex with your ex wife? Did you sleep with her when she had the high risk strain and the low risk strain? If you slept with her when she was diagnosed with warts, did you have unprotected sex whilst visible symptoms were showing?
It's been 2-3 years since I had sex with my ex-wife. As far as I know she only had the low risk strain at that time. However, since she was initially misdiagnosed as having a "skin tag," rather than a genital wart, I probably did have unprotected sex with her when she was symptomatic.
And you've never showed symptoms? Usually the HPV virus shows itself in a few months and clears itself within 2 years, so providing you've had no visible symptoms, it is unlikely you are infected with the virus or maybe the virus has been cleared in your system and is laying dormant.

It is up to you if you tell future partners, its difficult because you cannot be sure if you contracted the virus.