Aa
A
A
Close
can i get hpv by being fingered?
i recently messed around with a friend of mine who i know has HPV ( the warts kind) and we didnt have sex but he DID finger me around and in my vagina. will i get the virus with the warts now? HELP! i didnt even think of that possiblity! please answer if you know for sure b/c im scared....
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
No you can't get HPV/genital warts that way. He has GENITAL warts not finger warts. You get genital warts from sexual interaction not by hand to genital touching. I wouldn't worry at all. If you still aren't reassured look around this website for more info and answers from the experts, i have come across a few on this topic.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey, im sorry to question your intelligence or knowledge on this. But i just want to make sure...100% that this is correct. I have warts on my fingers that could have been open. and i fingered my girlfriend and i am real scared she will get some kind of warts on or in her vagina. Will or could this happen? like definite? Thanks a whole bunch
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Check out this link
http://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/Fulltext/2007/07000/Risk_Factors_for_Genital_and_Anal_Warts_in_a.13.aspx

Kinda of scary.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources