circumcision and genital warts
I have had these genital warts for about 6 month now, I have tried different treatments from freezing to ointments and now I prodocon-25, I have seen dermatologist and urologoists I have the warts on the foreskin and one in the tip next to the urinal hole, the last urologo I saw wants to do circumcision and cut off the one on the tip to do a biopsy
I'am concern about the circumcision because it might spread the virus when cutting the skin,
the prodocon-25 is very strong stuff in 3 days it has already turn them in to some whit color scab like
not sure what to do from here, any advise out there is really taking a toll on my self hope to get some advise or point of view by the way I am 56 y/o
thank you
You should not go in for circumcision as first step. For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Research the acv treatment for your warts. It works and works fast. And it costs like 3$ and will last you a very very long time.