hpv on nipple?
hi,
1-can hpv (genital warts) spread to nipple or eyes?
2-can this virus live outside the body?
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1609501 tn?1299205202
There are many strains of HPV, all warts are caused by HPV but each strain is site specific. I have never seen anything regarding gential warts found in eyes or on nipples.

If you are asking can HPV be spread via objects, transmission can't be ruled out this way. It's rare and there needs to be an entry point. Most often gential HPV is spead via skin to skin gential contact.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thanks for answer. my sister has hpv and i am worried about hpv can spread via objeckts.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
if our clothes are washed together in washingmachine, is hpv transmitted to my clothes? (sorry for my english)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1609501 tn?1299205202
No, maybe if she used a towel to wipe herself and you touched your genitals right after with the same towel. (more a risk for couples who share intimacy and objects) Even that would not carry a high risk but to be safe do not share anything like that. Washing clothes is fine. I live with others and share laundry, cooking, all the normal life stuff. I am careful to always wash my hands after using the bathroom.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1646057 tn?1301171698
There is no way HPV can transmit through clothes or towels. HPV is transmitted only through skin contact and only on genital area or mouth (not on nipples or eyes)
There is no reason to be afraid.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
my sister touched my lips by her  fingers (she has tip 16 and 51), is hpv transmitted to my lips?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1609501 tn?1299205202
Oral tranmission is a lot less common. I kiss others on the lips without fears of exposing them. Try not to worry, talk to your sis about your fears openly and agree to use care.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thank you very much=)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources