hpv
the time when i have to deliver my 1st baby i have a wart outside my vagina abut weeks after i gave birth it disappears by itself. for two years i had this vaginal discharge it not normal its like pus like foul smelling discharge and i seen my ob i already got pap smear test and they didnt find any abnormalities. after taking the antibiotics that the doctor prescribed its like theres no changes in my discharge and still it has bad smell. what could this be?
Going by your symptoms, it looks like bacterial vaginosis to me. It is the most common cause of abnormal vaginal odor and discharge. In addition to unpleasant "fishy" vaginal odor, thin white or yellowish discharge from vagina may also be present. Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge. then other possibilities like infection and sexually transmitted diseases like trichomoniasis also need to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanks doc! it helped me a lot