mild dysplasia
So, my doctor said that i have mild dysplasia. What i want to know is there anything i can do so it won't get worse? I know that i shouldn't smoke and i only have one partner. So what else is there that i can do? and What are the effects that can happen?
Eat healthy and exercise. Exercise is really great for kicking your immune system into gear. I also do yoga/stretches for stress reduction. Be sure to take your vitamins. I read flaxseed and garlic is good. Someone else here can probably help you much more :)
I've got 2 good books which give an amazing amount of information about the benefits of nutrition and exercise.  Both are "anti-cancer" in nature but after all that is exactly what we're trying to avoid, isn't it?  Here they are, both are written by medical doctors:
1.  "Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients" by Russell Blaylock, MD
2.  "Anticancer-A New Way of Life" by David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD
Good luck!
The good news is that 90% of CIN1 (mild dysplasia) cases are usually cleared on their own without medical intervention. However, the longer an HPV infection is active the less likely your immune system will be able to rid itself of the abnormal cells. Do you know if you are still testing HPV positive? If so, you need to do what you can to clear this infection, which really boils down to living a healthy lifestyle. Exerice, keeping stress low, eating lots of cruciferous vegetables, no smoking, good vaginal health (no tampons during an active infection) usign condoms during an active infection (or with any new partners - even though they are only effective 70% of the time) and getting adequate sleep. Keeping your immune system healthy, is key.