Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
swollen lymph nodes
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

swollen lymph nodes

Hello ,

I was diagnosed with HPV a few months ago , when i went to the doctor she noticed a had a wart and told me it was due to HPV. I have no more warts now and its been a few months , nothing new has appeared. However , she also noticed i had swollen lymph nodes. THey weren't very swollen and they barley hurt , she said it was either chlamidya or mono , and that i should visit a doctor right away. THis made me very nervous so i rushed to another doctor , who looked at them and told me it was completley normal and that sometimes they swell and that its part of some cycle. He told me i was clean of all STDs and that i could enjoy my vacation. I dont understand how he was so sure , my lymph nodes are still swollen , about the size of a pea , one is a little bigger. Its been months now. I have no other symptoms and they dont hurt. What is going on?