Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
wart?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

wart?

Ok so i had a bump on my penis that looked like a wart kind of but it was able to move under my skin.. but just recently it started to hurt and now it looks like it is being pushed out or something? it's white and i looked at pictures of hpv and genital warts and it doesn't look like either.. oh and i went to the doctor to get it checked out before it started to hurt and look the way it does now and i was told it was just a wart. Oh yeah and when it did appear, i was a virgin.. ?? Can anyone help me?
you need to see a dermatologist this doesn't sound like a wart at all and we can't diagnose you .
I agree with k.  It definitely doesn't sound like a wart (warts don't hurt), but you should see a dermatologist.