Hysterectomy Community
Painful Sex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful Sex

I am having pain during sex then severe gas like pains after sex in lower adomen and butt. I had a hysterectomy 21/2 months ago.  What could be happening
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi nicci408,

Just read your comments. I would suggest making an appointment with your
family doctor and asking your doctor's opinion as she or he knows your
medical history and can advise you best. Eve
Blank
5082295_tn?1371254511
I also have pain during sex..mine is bc I tense up..but then I have your problem to afterwards. Sometimes a lot of air can get pushed up in us so there may be some trapped gas in you. After sex try sitting on the toliet and relax..a lot of times the pressure n gas comes out. Even putting a warm rag meet that area can relax it & pull the air out. Push slightly..that's what I do. But if you don't think its gas then it may just be your insides cramping as they retract from the position of just being stretched open. Either way a warm rag always helps me as I sit w my legs open slightly on the toliet. Hope this helped..feel free to ask anything else..I've been down the rd of painful sex for a while now!
Blank
Thank you. I will try your method.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949