Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2806) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am now just over 2 weeks post op. I had a total laparoscopic hysterectomy, Davinci assist. I've been doing ok. Some back pain at end of...
1 answer
19592380 tn?1480610212
I'm 23 and have suffered very heavy periods with debilitating pain and symptoms since I began menstruating at age 11. I finally seen a gy...
1 answer
I am 29 years old and I haven't had my period for one year, 2 years prior to that my period started to have 3 months break in between. I ...
2 answers | 2 comments
  sval018,    old_before_my_time,    sval018,    Caryopteris
Is it normal to be bloated or feeling like I am gaining a pound everyday after surgery? It's only been 5 weeks since my hysterectomy, and...
97 answers | 2 comments
  anpaus,    Lilmama1111
Hello, I am 44. I had a complete hysterectomy ...ovaries, uterus, and cervix is all gone on Dec 1st 2015. I had a terrible case of end...
3 answers
  Dee1956,    Amoira73
I went to the doctor today because of a UTI and having pelvic pain, the doctor ordered extensive bloodwork and told me that my HCG levels...
I had a total hysterectomy (ovaries and partial cervix) about 8 years ago. Suddenly this evening I have bright red bleeding from my vagi...
15 answers | 1 comment
  Zonbie,    Kasm5
I am a 62 year old woman G3P3 . I had a total hysterectomy with BSO. I have been on estrogen replacement since my surgery in 1998. I s...
4 answers | 1 comment
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
30 answers | 2 comments
I've read that freezing your eggs requires hormone injections which can lead to hyper stimulated ovaries. I was pregnant and at 9weeks lo...
Today I went in for a Laproscopy. This was my third, but unlike before, they found no endometriosis. Instead they found my uterus had a...
14 answers
18070169 tn?1463179514
I have been battling a side and back ache since surgery. I was checked for bladder infection, kidney infection, kidney stones and gallbl...
One year ago I had a subtotal Hysterectomy and a year before that I had a dermoid cycst removed along with an ovary and tube, Over this l...
Hi all. I have a history of anemia (since about 5 years ago)....It goes as low as 8, and then I feel horrible, and my hematologist does ...
I am 47 years old and have two children. My previous gynae ops include a failed sterilization which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy 6 m...
10 answers
  Shweeby,    Chula520
I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and I had a total hysterectomy in Nov. Since I had the surgery I have developed acne really bad! I have ...
34 answers | 5 comments
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago. I still feel pain in my lower abdomen, which I was told was normal and I feel it ...
17 answers | 1 comment
  HappySpot,    Shytann,    Trishmariep,    Trishmariep,    old_before_my_time
I had a hysterectomy done back in March of this year. I was bleeding after the surgery for about 5wks before I really knew anything could...
4 answers | 1 comment
Hi, I'm 42 (pre-menopausal), I menstruate every 28 days with no problems and no irregular bleeding. Periods aren't heavy--just normal...
2 answers | 1 comment
I am scheduled to have my uterus and cervix removed in September due to fibroids and some other issues. The doc plans to leave my ovaries...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources