Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 40yo I have debilitating painful periods with really really heavy bleeding. 4 out of 6 of my aunts on my dad's side had cervical canc...
1 answer |
I had a total hysterectomy at 29. I took hrt for about a year and stopped. I was having you take shots every 2 weeks to get my levels to ...
2 answers |
I have 2 fibroid inside the uterus about 4 and 5 cm and about 4 outside that are smaller. I want a UFE it seems fast and easy but she the...
3 answers |
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
29 answers | 1 comment |
18980464 tn?1470611767
My mom have the vaginal bleeding early this morning, she is 86 years old and first time to experience this, She is nervous and she felt p...
1 answer |
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago. I still feel pain in my lower abdomen, which I was told was normal and I feel it ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Sorry need help no other forum was available. I I have something almost protruding out of my vagina 4 days after endometrial ablation. I...
1 answer |
Hi I am diagnosed with adenomyosis. I have bleeding almost everyday for 7 months now. I filled out the paperwork for a hysterectomy, but ...
1 answer |
New to board but other than calling my doctor YET AGAIN, I figured I'd see if anyone else has experienced the same thing. I am 30 yea...
4 answers |
Hello to all, On July 12 I had a hysterectomy on Saturday I already started driving( 7/23) but I'm getting pelvic pain and I'm having al...
Is it normal to be bloated or feeling like I am gaining a pound everyday after surgery? It's only been 5 weeks since my hysterectomy, and...
97 answers | 1 comment |
I am at my wits end...I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy in 2004. My surgery was not without complications in that the doctor nicked my b...
15 answers | 2 comments |
Just curious to see if i can still get Pregnant after I had a Hysterectomy, I still have my Ovaries. I have heard that one lady still got...
1 answer |
I am 45 yrs old just had hysterectomy 5 weeks ago, with one ovary left. Approx 2-3wks after surgery I began having severe mood swings, c...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I had Hysteroscopy D and C Curettage Pap Smear and polypectomy and endometrial lining 17mm 36 F which I had Biopsies Dr has ruled out can...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Dear Sirs /Madam, Good day!! My sister is a 45 postmenopausal female which is because of two much fibroid(30 pcs) did hysterectomy ...
3 answers |
My wife had a hysterectomy in January of this year. We had sex several time since then. However, when I go deep...she bleeds to the point...
8 answers |
I am 47 years old and have two children. My previous gynae ops include a failed sterilization which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy 6 m...
9 answers |
18070169 tn?1463179514
I had a partial hysterectomy (uterus and cervix - both ovaries remain) the end of February. I was fine for the first 6 weeks and then af...
1 answer |
Hi I'm posting in both forums because I'm desperate for answers I had a total hysterectomy salpingo bilateral two yrs ago I've gained alo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...