Hysterectomy Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By 50happ
I'm seven weeks post-op of a robotic total hysterectomy,I feel great just a hot flash here and there my gyn/surgeon d...
By Aggye
For the last 3months everything I eat I vomit up or have diahrrea within 1-2 hours after. I had a partial hysterecy w...
By kathyw1
at 41 the dr told me i would have to have surgery to remove the ovaries it because the wall was falling i did not ha...
By kennai
Is it normal to have vaginal bleeding (light spotting) after a partial hysterectomy
By tegazzi
I had a complete radical Hysterectomy 15 months ago. No complications until the other day when I started some light b...
By tegazzi
I had a complete radical Hysterectomy on June 29, 2013. No complications until now. I have experienced some bleeding ...
By clara030688
hi i had a tumour at the age of ten which surrounded my first ovary so i had to get it removed. Since that time ive ...
LiltlebitSep 07
chalpnAug 12, 2011
Cherie762Aug 23, 2009
By jackienelson Blank
I had my total lapascopic hysterectomy Oct.2008. I'm having severe hip and leg pain every night and day. What can I d...
By sadiemae123
had hysterectomy when i was 28 due to 3 ectopic pregnancy's i am 53 now, was in hospital around first of april staye...
By SHESHE60
I HAD A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY IN 1986 TRIED EVERYTHING AND THE ESTROGEN SHOT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT STOPPED THE HOT FLA...
By cherylsjsquad Blank
I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and I had a total hysterectomy in Nov. Since I had the surgery I have developed acne ...
Tpicka23Aug 30
Tpicka23Aug 30
TotieAug 28
By Tpicka23
Hi. I need input badly please. I am 40 yrs old and had a laparoscopic hysterectomy done in April 2014. I had a right ...
By oneovarygirl Blank
I am 45 yrs old just had hysterectomy 5 weeks ago, with one ovary left. Approx 2-3wks after surgery I began having s...
By anngeorgia
Has anyone experienced highly elevated FSH many years after "total hysterectomy" and no hormone replacement therapy?
By Chiki123
I had undergone a hystoscopy polypectomy and gynaec D &C. The hispathology report goes likes this: Nature of specime...
By loveudevon0813
Hi I am 30 years old and in the past I have had a hysterectomy and have had alot of anemia problems. Well for the pas...
By P_baron Blank
I had a full abdo hysterectomy 1 yr ago . had endi and overies were stck to my bowel with adhesions now 1 yr later I ...
By siany1 Blank
i had a total hysterectomy 16yrs ago where also they took both my ovaries. after just visiting the loo i found that i...
By Deborah1961
I'm a 53 year old female who had a hysterectomy at 44. I was put on the Vivelle Dot Patch and immediately began to g...
Julzy8Apr 18, 2013
dianeentOct 26, 2010
Cherie762Oct 26, 2010
By dianeent Blank
hi there I had a vaginal hysterectomy (+ fallopian tubes removed), cystocele and rectocele repair 4 weeks ago. i a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank