Hysterectomy Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By excited Blank
i had a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago.but 2 days ago i just found out i am 8 wks pregnant and i am trying find infor...
By Okaay
I am 46 years old, and have been diagnosed with a 2cm complex ovarian cyst, I had a HP4 blood test which was 106. I w...
Cherie762Jul 17, 2009
Rosie810Jul 15, 2009
roxxy1234Sep 05, 2008
By roxxy1234 Blank
Ever since my hysterectomy I have never felt the same. Most days I have leg and muscle pain ever since and hair loss...
By chrissielily
over ten years ago I was given a partial sub total hysterectomy I have now found out that all that was taken away was...
By nyree1271
Hello, thank you in advance for any help to my questions. I am a new member on this site and I have read through a l...
By Surude
I recently had a total hysterectomy. I was about 4 years post menopausal and had mild hot flashes. After the hyster...
By lovinmuffin31
I am 31 I have one child, but in 2010 I had moderate dysplasia and had to have a biopsy of my cervix. I was put on de...
By boomerdoll
I'm 85 years old and have cancer of the uterus.I'm suppose to have a complete hysterectomy.I have other health issues...
GDM41Apr 22
lisa152Jun 30, 2013
By terri1962 Blank
I had a total hysterectomy (ovaries and partial cervix) about 8 years ago. Suddenly this evening I have bright red b...
By oneovarygirl Blank
I am 45 yrs old just had hysterectomy 5 weeks ago, with one ovary left. Approx 2-3wks after surgery I began having s...
By PRV50
Hi I'm 51 .. I had a Full Hysterectomy done five weeks ago.. I am now in menopause .. Having Sleep Deprivation, Bad N...
By Jessie2015
Hello, I am having surgery soon to have both ovaries removed due to ovarian cysts. I had a hysterectomy in 2004. Ca...
By yayasioux
I am 53 and im still in Perimenopause. I am scheduled for a total hysterectomy in a couple of weeks and one of my ova...
By rhauck
I am 28 had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago( i had to be cut open ) now i am having severe nausea and vomiting i am taking...
11254303_tn?1416603744
By brennabear
Why am I having total painful cramps after total hysterectomy 20 years ago
By lmiller1976 Blank
in 2005 i had a full hysterectomy due to many many years of endo and cysts. in 2007 i had abdominal pain that i knew ...
By Merry66Joy
I had a hysterectomy at age 45 due to a benign tumor on my left ovary as well and fibroids. This was done in October...
By sippy Blank
Hello, I was wondering if any of you all have been put on hormones after a total hysterectomy. My doctor says there...
8012558_tn?1399312257
By Mila333
I have my surgery scheduled for December 2nd. Doctor will take out uterus and the fallopian tubes (keeping the rest i...
By Wantingnormalcy
I had a partial hysterectomy in January of last year due to ovarian cysts and precancerous cells. I am only 29 so my ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank