Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2781) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago. I still feel pain in my lower abdomen, which I was told was normal and I feel it ...
10 answers |
Is it normal to be bloated or feeling like I am gaining a pound everyday after surgery? It's only been 5 weeks since my hysterectomy, and...
96 answers |
i had a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago.but 2 days ago i just found out i am 8 wks pregnant and i am trying find information somewhere to ...
177 answers | 5 comments |
i just read where about several incidents where women with partial hysterectomies got pregnant later on in life, how did that happen?
I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and I had a total hysterectomy in Nov. Since I had the surgery I have developed acne really bad! I have ...
33 answers | 5 comments |
I had bilateral saplings oophorectomy and a lot adhesions remove I having pain on the inside of my stomach were the ovarie wasits been si...
1 answer |
Diagnosed 12/11 B/C ER/PR + Stage 1 Lumpectomy followed by 4 months of Chemo (which put me in menopause at 46yrs old) and 32 Rads, starte...
1 answer |
My girlfriend and I are having major issues right now and it all started after her hysterectomy. Her surgery was 2-3 months ago and she ...
24 answers |
why would I be bleeding vaginally after 9 years of having a hysterectomy? the Doctor left my ovaries in tact.
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 31 and I had a full hysterectomy(took our everything) in October of 2015. Well, since Christmas Eve, I have felt like my world has c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 44. I had a complete hysterectomy ...ovaries, uterus, and cervix is all gone on Dec 1st 2015. I had a terrible case of end...
1 answer |
had a hysterectomy 30 yrs. ago and am still cramping why? still have ovaries
1 answer |
Hello! I am new to this site & hope I'm doing this right. I am 44 years old and had a total LAVH (both ovaries removed on 3/22/16. At ...
1 answer |
Warning, a pretty lengthy post. My name is Ash. I have bad endometriosis ( as well as severe fibromyalgia ) and have suffered from bot...
3 answers | 1 comment |
It was just a yr in February since I had a complete hysterectomy. It was done like a c-section because of all the cysts I had. Some as bi...
1 answer |
It was just a yr in February since I had a complete hysterectomy. It was done like a c-section because of all the cysts I had. Some as bi...
Had endo now nearly 20yrs after sevral removal laps dr has giving me the date for my hysterectomy as you ladies can imagine all sort goin...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. Im 41 I saw my gynecologist on 2/18 for ongoing light brown spotting that I've had for 3 to 4 weeks. Prior to that I've s...
1 answer |
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
26 answers |
hi , i had my partial abdominal hysterectomy March 2/09 and have been searching for info about swollen belly while my recovery is going...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources