Aa
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

21 - 40 (of 2778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone had or heard of anyone that has had a partial hysterectomy (cervix, uterus and tubes removed-ovaries left) instead of a tubal? I have heard so many horror stories of heavy periods after a tubal, and mentioned that concern to ...
  Posted
I had a unilateral oopherectomy two days ago with both tunes removed and an appendectomy all done laproscoptic. is is normal to start bleeding vaginally on day two? I went back to the doc today and she said we will watch it. She did an i...
  Posted
I just received my insurance papers and it states that I had a "bowel pouch repair" during my abdominal hysterectomy. My gynecologist did not inform me that there was any damage done to my bowel during surgery. ? After my hysterectomy I ...
  Posted
I had my left ovary removed almost 1 year ago. I experience a lot of mood swings especially emotional distress, anger etc and hot flashes. Now however the mood swings have improved quite a bit. But there is a new problem that I am facing...
  Posted
does anyone know how to relieve hip pain after a hysterectomy?
  Posted
Hi - I will have a total hysterectomy anterior/posterior; rectocele and cystocele in less than ten days. What does all this mean, how long will I be in the hospital, and how long will recovery take, approximately? I know we're all differ...
  Posted
kag
I am 49 and started having irregular periods off and on. 14 months ago I had a D&C with hysteroscopy and three benign polyps were removed. 5 months ago, I had a vaginal ultrasound after a abdominal CAT Scan showed possible ovarian cyst...
  Posted
Dear Community, My Wife and i have been married for 10 Years, we have 3 Boys 3,5&7. My Wife had a Hysterectomy in Nov 2014 she had previously an OP to remove endremetreosis in Feb 14 which almost went horribly wrong as she lost a lot ...
  Posted
Is it hope for me who is 44 years old , I had a hysterectomy , I have no uterus, but have both ovaries,. And my husband 52 years old . To have a baby through IVF through surrogate.Can I build my eggs from 1 egg, to atleast 3 eggs . By u...
  Posted
Hello I m 25 years old. I have been having difficulty with my harmonal levels. My FSH was 35 tested in normal days in November 2015 Then tested again on 2nd day of periods in Dec 2015 ' it was 25.5 While now tested recently in nor...
  Posted
I am getting myself prepared for the surgery and am wanting to know the cons and pros. Will I still have orgasims? Will my bladder fall? I have pcos and endometrieosis which makes my cycles very painful. I am on birth control for the pco...
  Posted
Hope someone can help me with this question please. I have been advised by my consultant to have a hystorectomy because I have had abnormal CIN 1 CIN2 and CIN 3 results on my smear tests, I also had a cone biopsy a few months ago which ...
  Posted
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but I just have that feeling I'm pregnant. Am I goin...
  Posted
I had a partial left one tube and ovaries in which happened 4 years ago all of a sudden I feel pregnant I have always had a Flat stomach I feel like I have twins in my belly my eating Janis are off the wall I work 50 hours a week and gai...
  Posted
I had lower back surgery 4 days ago. The swelling and back pain would seem normal. I am very swollen from under my breast bones to my lower abdomen. Has anyone one experienced this? My procedure was a discectomy S1, L5 and L4. Thank...
  Posted
I have been suffering with abdominal bloating pelvic pain etc. went to the ER my CT scan and ultrasound shows I have between a 7 and 8 cm right ovary. I was given a CA 125 blood test and because it is only 17 I'm being told that I do n...
  Posted
I had a repair for a rectocele and an entrocele and at the same time a hysterectomy. The hyst was done vaginally, the repairs were done laprascopically through 5 incisions. I am still having heavy discharge vaginally. I still have incont...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago and when I have sex i I get dry real quick and it's very painful. I talked to my doctor and he said it nothing to worry about. What shall I do
  Posted
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but I just have that feeling I'm pregnant. Am I goin...
  Posted
Has anyone experienced this? I had a total adominal hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. Recovery went generally well, but about 4th week I began to have sharp needle type pain, tingling, sensitivity to touch on my stomach above the incision. Al...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time
4851940 tn?1385441629