Hysterectomy Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By loveudevon0813
Hi I am 30 years old and in the past I have had a hysterectomy and have had alot of anemia problems. Well for the pas...
By P_baron Blank
I had a full abdo hysterectomy 1 yr ago . had endi and overies were stck to my bowel with adhesions now 1 yr later I ...
By siany1 Blank
i had a total hysterectomy 16yrs ago where also they took both my ovaries. after just visiting the loo i found that i...
By Deborah1961
I'm a 53 year old female who had a hysterectomy at 44. I was put on the Vivelle Dot Patch and immediately began to g...
Julzy8Apr 18, 2013
dianeentOct 26, 2010
Cherie762Oct 26, 2010
By dianeent Blank
hi there I had a vaginal hysterectomy (+ fallopian tubes removed), cystocele and rectocele repair 4 weeks ago. i a...
By Lydglendale
I have found it very difficult to lose weight after my hysterectomy. I heard people talk about leptin? Do I still pro...
3046028_tn?1340542162
Sanjivani Wanjari, MD Dec 03, 2013
By shellbell225 Blank
I had a total hysterectomy 2 years ago. I was ok for a long while. However I started exercising and I now have a cons...
Mich1111Jan 24
By WendyCarlson Blank
I had a complete hysterectomy Oct 2012. I still have sooo much gas. It is not painful but why is this still happeni...
By Kjones514
So I just found out that my uterus is stuck to my abdominal wall. I haven't meet with my doctor since I go Thursday. ...
By smith314
Why would a doctor during a hysterectomy take out the uterus through the rectum?
By smith314
Why would a doctor during a hysterectomy take out the uterus through the rectilinear?
By Supernova452
Hi. I read some ladies are gaining weight post hysterectomy, one told it is due to insufficient levels of 'L????' . T...
By Lizzie1016
Hello all. I had a hysterectomy 10 YRS ago. They removed one of my ovaries also. In the 10 YRS I have never had any b...
By flyqueen30 Blank
Hi...I had an endometrial ablation and tubal ligation exactly 2 years ago. I was "ok" for about 6 months after the p...
By Mygirldoll
After having a radical hysterectomy , and only 1 ovary, is there any way of a surrogate ? Or anything else ?
Cynloo63May 27
ginahas3Feb 07
dhee900Sep 08, 2013
By sippy Blank
Hello, I was wondering if any of you all have been put on hormones after a total hysterectomy. My doctor says there...
By jj0822
Had a hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. 4 days ago during intercourse I felt immense pain. since then I have had bleeding (...
237152_tn?1206654636
Frenchie3Aug 05
Frenchie3Aug 05
Cherie762Mar 10, 2009
rockinmom1Dec 29, 2008
lostsoul2Dec 24, 2008
By lostsoul2 Blank
My 30 year old wife had a hysterectomy 3 months ago. They took the uterus and cervix but kept the ovaries. I certai...
By smgjmg123
I came acrossed a question that was ask about vaginal bleeding and pain after having a total or complete hysterectomy...
By excited Blank
i had a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago.but 2 days ago i just found out i am 8 wks pregnant and i am trying find infor...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank