Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
21 - 40 (of 2836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
31 answers | 4 comments |
I had a hysterectomy done back in March of this year. I was bleeding after the surgery for about 5wks before I really knew anything could...
9 answers | 3 comments |
When I was 21, I received results from my Pap smear tbat they came back abnormal and I'll eventually have to go through treatment. I was ...
2 answers |
I had a hysterectomy in 2009. It is now Jan 2017. In Nov 2016 I went to my doctor because I had yellow chunky discharge and a God awful s...
2 answers |
Is it normal to be bloated or feeling like I am gaining a pound everyday after surgery? It's only been 5 weeks since my hysterectomy, and...
98 answers | 3 comments |
I am going to have a hysterectomy in April. Right now fighting infection from ablation and perforation in uterus plus a surprise explorat...
1 answer |
Went for follow up. Told me right ovary needed to be removed. Told hysterectomy possibly in future. Decided to end suffering now. A vagin...
1 answer |
I had a total hysterectomy April of 2016. I was diagnosed with a rapidly growing complex cyst and scheduled for surgery on Feb. 17th. The...
1 answer |
Hi all im 33 and i had a laproscopic hysterecomy 4 weeks ago although the pain on my sides have gone now i have got pain lower down in my...
4 answers |
19939738 tn?1487008585
Just curious as to why now I'm seeing blood after a Hysterectomy I only have my Ovaries left so I thought that bleeding thing was over. J...
1 answer |
How long does to healing process take to the point where you can go walking of jogging? After a month of healing is it normal to feel pai...
1 answer |
Has anyone else had pain in the lower (calf) leg after surgery? When I stand and put pressure on foot the pain stings, or if I touch it....
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hi- Just wondering if anyone out there had any complications post total hysterectomy? I had mine 3 months ago due to several cysts again...
9 answers |
I had a full hysterectomy 4 yrs ago. I take 1mg estrogen and thats all. Every year i have felt a little worse. But the past year my lower...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Just had laparoscopic hysterectomy 1 week ago. Just felt a discharge and went to the bathroom and had a rush of blood. Is that normal? I ...
1 answer |
237152 tn?1206654636
This may sound strange, but I'm the husband of a 31 year old woman who had a hysterectomy 8 months ago. She hasn't been the same mentall...
19 answers | 3 comments |
Is there anyone who has had pre cancerous cells in the uterus- atypical complex endometrium (when you have heavy bleeding in about 3-4 we...
1 answer | 2 comments |
19784730 tn?1484273496
I am more depressed now than before the surgery. My GYM didn't take it seriously and suggested I see a professional in a GYM. WTF? Really?
1 answer |
"Hi, I just had another ultrasound this week showing that I have another growth on my uterus and also a small dermoid on my right ovary. ...
2 answers |
A friend told me that her doctor said she wasn't able to get stds because she had a full hysterectomy. Is that correct?
3 answers |
A
A
Hysterectomy Community Resources