Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2836) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am at my wits end...I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy in 2004. My surgery was not without complications in that the doctor nicked my b...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I had an US which resulted in possible endometrial hyperplasia. Rather than have another US my dr opted to refer me to a gyno. It was a r...
2 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm new here and really wasn't sure where to post this. Back in Augusif last Year I was told I had one fibroid. I don't kno...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi...I had an endometrial ablation and tubal ligation exactly 2 years ago. I was "ok" for about 6 months after the procedure but then I ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 47 years old and back in April, while investigating the cause of blood tests which indicated I was severely anaemic, I learned that I...
1 answer |
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago. I still feel pain in my lower abdomen, which I was told was normal and I feel it ...
18 answers | 4 comments |
so my friend's mother has a benign tumor in the uterus and she's confused between choosing to completely remove the uterus or just the tu...
1 answer |
I had a laproscopic hysterectomy on May 1st this year. By the 6 week mark i felt completely fine. No pain or discomfort. About a week ago...
1 answer |
I have 3CKD with following BMP results. Since this is from Lithium and I am off Lithium taking another med. If these levels remain stable...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 31 years old at the end of the month. Few days ago I met with my new OBGYN and she recommended a partial hysterectomy, leave ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I am 19 and want a partial hystorectomy. I would like my uterus gone, but my cervix and ovaries kept in tact. I am overweight, but...
1 answer |
Full Hysterectomy 8 months ago. Ovaries, cervix uterus everything. I am 46 years old I am having so much trouble with hrt estrogen estrad...
1 answer |
I had my left ovary removed almost 1 year ago. I experience a lot of mood swings especially emotional distress, anger etc and hot flashes...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I had a partial hysterectomy in April of this year, and now I'm feeling just like I still have fibroids when I'm having sex. It's painful...
2 answers |
i had a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago.but 2 days ago i just found out i am 8 wks pregnant and i am trying find information somewhere to ...
174 answers | 9 comments |
I had a total hysterectomy march 2016,@19..iam now sexual active but the problem is iam feeling pain when urinating and also smelly brown...
1 answer |
I'm a mother of 4 I'm 44 and I have been experiencing a lot abdominal pain! I have been to doctor but uncertain what causes me pain
2 answers |
Popping in lower tummy after 10 weeks hysterectomy. Lifted a shopping basket with groceries then a couple days later coughed and felt a ...
1 answer |
My younger sister is suffering from a rare disease. I'm not sure about the exact terminology but it involves removal of uterus. She hadn'...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Hysterectomy Community Resources