Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

61 - 80 (of 2778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my uterus and cervix removed but my ovaries and tubes were left back in 2007. I went to the urgent care because of lower abdominal/pelvic pain and they did a transvag ultrasound. They found what appeared to be a 1.4cm lesion on my ...
  Posted
I am 42 years old and I am about to have a hysterectomy. I am trying to find out the pros and cons to having my ovaries removed during this procedure. I need to make a decision, but I don't know what the right decision is.
  Posted
I am a mom Of 7..had a hysterectomy nearly 6 years ago. Everything but my ovaries removed. Just recently i have been having 'strange' symptoms that mock pregnancy. Tired, some naseau here and there, tender breasts, and i swear i feel '...
  Posted
Im 30 years old and i had a partial hysterectomy back in 2013 they removed my uterus and cervix. Then in 2014 i had my right ovary removed leaving me with just my left ovary. And now i obvously dont have a menstrual cycle but i still ovu...
  Posted
I had a Partial Hysterectomy 2 years ago, they also put my bladder ina sling. Now having some problems urinating with pain and bleed ing. Theuy aren't sure what's going on yet. Does anyone know if sling can come undone and what the sympt...
  Posted
i had my operation for total hysterectomy 15 days ago and so far all seems to be progressing well except i'm experancing severe groin pain. and i can find nothing in books on recovery about this . is this normal>? or should i concerned
  Posted
Hi had total hysterectomy removal of both ovaries at age 39. I am now 59 I've been on hormone replacement therapy every since. I was on patches, estrace pills. cenestin .625 until I went to a dr that did bioidentical hormones. She put me...
  Posted
cyk
I'm 47 years old and had a total hysterectomy (ovaries, uterus, & cervix) along with a bladder sling 6 months ago. I had an enlarged uterus and was severly anemic prior to surgery. Needed an iron infusion a month before to bring up lev...
  Posted
i had undergone complete hysterectomy in 2004, My uterus and both ovaries were removed due to endometriosis. i am om tab premarine 6.25 since then. However, now i am having complete body pain and heavy head.
  Posted
I would like to hear from any lady who has suffered similar cathostrophic problems following abdominal hysterectomy. My story can be found on the ovarian cancer community. Offending surgical clips. Mirade.
  Posted
Hello, I am now 44 and I had my uterus removed in 2010 for Fibroid tumors and soft ball size cyst on my left ovary, 2011 another large cyst came back on my left ovary and had it removed, 2013 another cyst on my left ovary removed, 2014 ...
  Posted
My wife had total abdominal hysterectomy (both overies and uterous removed). After how many day of the surgery morning ,evening walk and heavy work can be started.
  Posted
My wife at the age of 44 had a full surgical Hysterectomy and she has never been the same she takes HRT every night by placing a tablet in her mouth but she has massive mood swings Zero sex and the usual thing where she really doesn't ca...
  Posted
My wife had abdominal hysterectomy ,three months back on 22nd june 15. now there is a big tumer appearing at the surgery point .what could be the reason. my second question is ,after how many days of aforesaid surgery, morning and e...
  Posted
Hi I am in need of help! My mother is 46 and spotting blood out her woman's area and I don't know why. she hasn't had her period ever since she had surgery to pick up her bladder. It's been 7 yrs..... I have took her to the er cuz of th...
  Posted
Hi...I had an endometrial ablation and tubal ligation exactly 2 years ago. I was "ok" for about 6 months after the procedure but then I started noticing big changes with my body. First, was the weight gain (15 pounds within the six mon...
  Posted
I am a 58 years old postmenapausal woman. I had 2 c sections and then a laparoscopic partial hysterectomy at 42. I have always been slim and petit and in shape. I just gained unexpected and unexplainable weight after my bilateral salping...
  Posted
Hello everyone I am 32 years old and I had a partial hysterectomy at the age of 28. In my senior year of college I began to have blotting in my abdomen but was not sure what it was. At this time I did not have any medical insurance so t...
  Posted
I am 5 weeks post-op from my hysterectomy, everything was removed with the exception of the ovaries. I have had horrible insomnia since my surgery, and it seems like every night I'm falling asleep later and later. I am already on Ambie...
  Posted
What would make me bleed after hysterectomy 9 years later I have my left ovarie only its only when having sex?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time
4851940 tn?1385441629