Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
61 - 80 (of 2781) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a total Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH). It has been 3 weeks now. I had my post op appointment in which I tol...
8 answers |
Hello, I was wondering if any of you all have been put on hormones after a total hysterectomy. My doctor says there are too many risks ...
201 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a 45 yr old female that underwent a radical hysterectomy with removal of lymph nodes for cancer three months ago. Immediatel...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone! I'm new here and really wasn't sure where to post this. Back in Augusif last Year I was told I had one fibroid. I don't kno...
5 answers |
I had my uterus and cervix removed but my ovaries and tubes were left back in 2007. I went to the urgent care because of lower abdominal/...
1 answer |
I am 42 years old and I am about to have a hysterectomy. I am trying to find out the pros and cons to having my ovaries removed during t...
5 answers |
I am a mom Of 7..had a hysterectomy nearly 6 years ago. Everything but my ovaries removed. Just recently i have been having 'strange' s...
1 answer |
Im 30 years old and i had a partial hysterectomy back in 2013 they removed my uterus and cervix. Then in 2014 i had my right ovary remove...
2 answers |
I had a Partial Hysterectomy 2 years ago, they also put my bladder ina sling. Now having some problems urinating with pain and bleed ing....
4 answers |
i had my operation for total hysterectomy 15 days ago and so far all seems to be progressing well except i'm experancing severe groin pai...
6 answers |
Hi had total hysterectomy removal of both ovaries at age 39. I am now 59 I've been on hormone replacement therapy every since. I was on p...
2 answers |
cyk
I'm 47 years old and had a total hysterectomy (ovaries, uterus, & cervix) along with a bladder sling 6 months ago. I had an enlarged ute...
13 answers |
i had undergone complete hysterectomy in 2004, My uterus and both ovaries were removed due to endometriosis. i am om tab premarine 6.2...
2 answers |
I would like to hear from any lady who has suffered similar cathostrophic problems following abdominal hysterectomy. My story can be fou...
10 answers |
Hello, I am now 44 and I had my uterus removed in 2010 for Fibroid tumors and soft ball size cyst on my left ovary, 2011 another large c...
2 answers |
My wife had total abdominal hysterectomy (both overies and uterous removed). After how many day of the surgery morning ,evening walk and ...
2 answers |
My wife at the age of 44 had a full surgical Hysterectomy and she has never been the same she takes HRT every night by placing a tablet i...
1 answer |
My wife had abdominal hysterectomy ,three months back on 22nd june 15. now there is a big tumer appearing at the surgery point .what co...
1 answer |
Hi I am in need of help! My mother is 46 and spotting blood out her woman's area and I don't know why. she hasn't had her period ever sin...
3 answers |
Hi...I had an endometrial ablation and tubal ligation exactly 2 years ago. I was "ok" for about 6 months after the procedure but then I ...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources