Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
61 - 80 (of 2788) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I had a sonnogram last month for fibroids. The results are as follows: Findings: Multiple transverse and longitudinal sonographi...
1 answer |
My wife had a hysterectomy in september. She retained her ovaries, but since has chronic pains like those she suffered on her period. ...
2 answers |
I had a total hysterectomy in 2001 due to endo.I had hot flashes and other menapause symptoms for about a year.I did not take any HRT and...
23 answers |
I had a radical hysterectomy in 1986, at age 36, they took everything, endometriosis had even punctured a hole in the wall of my intesti...
1 answer |
I had a total hysterectomy with ovaries removed 21 years ago due to endometriosis. I was on HRT for over 10 years but stopped 7 or 8 yea...
1 answer |
Few years back I had a Dr. suggest testing for Cushings Syndrome but since I did not have insurance at the time and honestly the Dr. was ...
1 answer |
I been nauseous for 5 weeks almost, I've had a hysterectomy I have my ovaries still. I feel fatigue all the time, and I've felt flutterin...
5 answers | 1 comment |
my doctor found an 18mm n thickening on my overies do i need to worry im 52 no perios in two years
2 answers |
my doctor found an 18mm n thickening on my overies do i need to worry im 52 no perios in two years
I had a total Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH). It has been 3 weeks now. I had my post op appointment in which I tol...
8 answers |
Hello, I was wondering if any of you all have been put on hormones after a total hysterectomy. My doctor says there are too many risks ...
201 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a 45 yr old female that underwent a radical hysterectomy with removal of lymph nodes for cancer three months ago. Immediatel...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone! I'm new here and really wasn't sure where to post this. Back in Augusif last Year I was told I had one fibroid. I don't kno...
5 answers |
I had my uterus and cervix removed but my ovaries and tubes were left back in 2007. I went to the urgent care because of lower abdominal/...
1 answer |
I am 42 years old and I am about to have a hysterectomy. I am trying to find out the pros and cons to having my ovaries removed during t...
5 answers |
I am a mom Of 7..had a hysterectomy nearly 6 years ago. Everything but my ovaries removed. Just recently i have been having 'strange' s...
1 answer |
Im 30 years old and i had a partial hysterectomy back in 2013 they removed my uterus and cervix. Then in 2014 i had my right ovary remove...
2 answers |
I had a Partial Hysterectomy 2 years ago, they also put my bladder ina sling. Now having some problems urinating with pain and bleed ing....
4 answers |
i had my operation for total hysterectomy 15 days ago and so far all seems to be progressing well except i'm experancing severe groin pai...
6 answers |
Hi had total hysterectomy removal of both ovaries at age 39. I am now 59 I've been on hormone replacement therapy every since. I was on p...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris