Hysterectomy Community
enlarged uterus, fibroid tumors, ovarian cyst and missed period 4 month...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

enlarged uterus, fibroid tumors, ovarian cyst and missed period 4 months

I just had an ultrasound and they discovered I have an enlarged uterus, fibroid tumors and an ovarian cyst.  I have not had a period since Oct. and blood is showing in my urine test.  I was referred to an OB/GYN.   I am 48 yrs. old.  Hormone levels were checked and seemed to be ok.  Just worried about what could possibly be wrong and what treatment I will need.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Did they say if it was possible to remove the cyst and fibroid tumors? I'm not sure why your uterus is enlarged. Did they say what the possible cause could be? Blood in the urine could mean a urinary tract infection. Were you checked for that?
Blank
I have an appt. on Friday with OB/GYN and will ask questions. I also have an appt. with an urologist next week for blood in urine.  Hope to get all my questions answered.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...