novasure
Ijust had the procedure today at 1:00 pm and they gave me Darvocet is it safe to take extra strength tylenol instead?
If you feel that you do not need the Darvocet then I don't think taking the tylenol would be a problem. The only risk that generally comes with taking the tylenol is bleeding. This is the reason they tell you not to take asprin or tylenol before a surgery. But if you are not bleeding, I would think it would be fine. However I would suggest you call your doctor just to make sure.
WOW! You just had surgery and you are already posting in the forum? That is wonderful!
I see you had Novasure back in 2008,what was the reason you were given this and did it help or did you end up with no result or required further surgery?
I have been bleeding now for 21days,I seen the gyno yesterday and have read so much online real good and real bad about Novasure,some women had the period stop for good and have never been better, some said they had a normal slight to light peroiod and others say it was uncahnged or worse
I have suffered terrible flooding and long periods for about 7 yrs and told its peri menopuase and now not only was the period late as I said its been going for 3 weeks and I have had so much blood come out I some days nearly collapse.Like to hear how it worked out