Hysterectomy Community
novasure
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

novasure

Ijust had the procedure today at 1:00 pm and they gave me Darvocet is it safe to take extra strength tylenol instead?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
332074_tn?1229564125
If you feel that you do not need the Darvocet then I don't think taking the tylenol would be a problem. The only risk that generally comes with taking the tylenol is bleeding. This is the reason they tell you not to take asprin or tylenol before a surgery. But if you are not bleeding, I would think it would be fine. However I would suggest you call your doctor just to make sure.
Blank
WOW! You just had surgery and you are already posting in the forum? That is wonderful!
Blank
1444053_tn?1365460415
I see you had Novasure back in 2008,what was the reason you were given this and did it help or did you end up with no result or required further surgery?
I have been bleeding now for 21days,I seen the gyno yesterday and have read so much online real good and real bad about Novasure,some women had the period stop for good and have never been better, some said they had a normal slight to light peroiod and others say it was uncahnged or worse
I have suffered terrible flooding and long periods for about 7 yrs and told its peri menopuase and now not only was the period late as I said its been going for 3 weeks and I have had so much blood come out I some days nearly collapse.Like to hear how it worked out
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...