Ideas for economical living . User Group
Non toxic cleaning--economical, too
About This Group:

We are all in a tough time in America so it seems a good idea to share tips, ideas, for economical living, how do we afford new 'stuff' and where can we get good 'used stuff '..be interested in any ideas to cope .what may be a long haul.When the going gets tough the tough get going '

Founded by margypops on October 22, 2009
70 members

Non toxic cleaning--economical, too

Here are some ideas of what to do with lemon peels.  The main article is about making lemon vinegar.  Guess what?  They use the cheapest distilled white vinegar, too.  This is a way to make the vinegar smell nicer and even work harder around the home.  If you're using a lot of lemons anyway, why not get the most you can out of them while you're at it by not wasting the peels.  Actually, I don't use enough lemons myself because I can't, but if you can, this would definitely make your life smell nicer without costing you one more cent than you're already paying now.  Certainly the smell of lemon scented vinegar is a nice treat when cleaning your glass and windows, right?  It will work as an all purpose cleaner around the home, too.  So, you can use it as a disinfectant on your kitchen counters.  It will definitely smell better than plain vinegar--if you're already using enough lemons around your place in the first place to make this idea economical for you.  My friend uses lemons to make a detox hot lemonade drink that does work for her.  It doesn't do a thing for me, but it works well for her.  So, she would be able to do this if she wanted to.

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/11/25-uses-for-lemon-peels-including-lemon-vinegar-2.html
FurballsMom commented on photo
Jul 30
opus88 commented on photo
Jul 30
FurballsMom commented on photo
Jul 30