Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine Chapter 2
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
Michelle: did you look up Dr. Blaylock? He recommends a cold pack on the injection site as well as other recommendations to tone down the vaccine reaction. One of the more believable theories for what happened to us is "over-reaction" of our immune system.

Carmen: I tried bootcamp when I was healthier, and it did me in then! We endured a major assault on our bodies so it makes sense that it would take a long time to heal. I just read an article about a fitness trainer who had prostate surgery and he said it's been a year and a half later and he still can't train and exercise like he used to. So don't get down on yourself if you feel that normal should happen for you within a year or two.

A bit off topic: but I just read that we would have to drink 10 glasses milk daily to meet preventative (to help ward off cancer, MS, flu, colds, etc.) daily Vit D levels. I'll continue with the Vit D drops instead thank you. Just thought I would mention this since a friend told me she drank milk to get her Vit D. but I doubt she's drinking 10 glasses!

Take Care,
Corie

I am also taking a ton of vitamins, magnesium, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B complex, vitamin E... maybe it's working maybe not, but certainly can't hurt... Strangley enough I remember towards the beginning (about a month or two into this whole ordeal) I was eating several bowls of Total cereal with milk each day... and for a few days I though this monster has gone away.... then it came back with a vengence. (it's like every time I make progess this monster comes back and says "I'll show you to try to get rid of me!")

Anyways I came to post on a very strange symptom I had last night... my heart muscle was spasming, pretty rapidly in the middle of the night (for about 5-10 minutes) it actually woke me up, my whole pulse was going haywire... has anyone else had this happen yet?
Robbo: Magnesium is a good idea too. My naturopath has me taking this too along with calcium in a liquid. I am very happy with my naturopath since she has given me hope and encouragement. My family doctor has been okay too. The neuro hit on a little bit of my problem, but missed the over-all picture and actually my doctor did a better job of diagnosis. It's too bad that you haven't been able to get better supports. Do you think you need to see a counsellor/therapist/professional to talk about what has happened to you?. Congratulations and good luck with your new job!

Turtle: I had a very fast pulse (tachycardia) and chest spasms in the beginning. That's why the neuro diagnosed chronic hyper-ventilation (but nothing else), but I haven't had that symptom in months. As a precaution, I had an ultrasound of my heart, but everything was good. The only explanation was that my nerves possibly were going haywire there too.

Cathy: are you still working and having fun in NY?

It's a hard time of year isn't it? Flu shot campaign at work...have to grit my teeth! Of course, I'm the one known at the hospital "as the one who got sick" so I am getting all the questions. The bosses seem to avoid me too, probably worried that I will make a fuss. I don't bother getting into it too much, but tell people to research the pro and con sides of vaccines and that there are more risks than just "arm pain and a slight fever". How conned the public is huh?
...and does anyone remember farmer456? I wonder how he is doing? Enjoyed hearing about him and his country doctor!
Yes  it would be good to hear from him   but also everyone we havent heard from for a while. Perhaps we will as it is comming up to the flu season in the northern hemisphere. Hope we do in a positive way

Chris
Hey there guys,
sorry my last post was not very cheerful in my usual style....
But guess what, the people that are coming to this site, really don't have a lot to be positive about? I challenge anyone of you, to prove me wrong...
It is great to think, "all this will be gone, in a couple of weeks or so..." but we really should get real. We know damn well this is not true. We have been poisoned! Do you know what that means?? I was about to launch into my usual tirade against the 'system'.., my life as I knew it is TOTALLY destroyed, these drugs are just plain evil if you ask me..Read that last sentence carefully....this is FACT, my over-active imagination did not make this up. I just hung up the phone, from a friend who had trouble believing I was not capable of going for a dive this weekend..saying to me. "Oh, thought you would be better by now"... Anger management would not have a place for me....my extreme anger  at the medical profession, for unleashing such vile poisons on the general public, will accompany me to my grave....Oh Robbo, yet another cheerful post.... but I really think people out there really need to know what they are in for?? I really couldn't care less if any of you want to attack me for being honest?? The 'life' you had will be changed forever...
I would like to say something and I think I can comfortably say that I represent the vast majority on this site... I personally would like to applaud Robbo for being one of the most sincere, honest, and realistic people on this site... Not to mention probably one of the most informative with TONS of useful information....If I didn't receive all the useful information from people like this I would probably not even bother with this site anymore... Keep up the good work my friend!!!
Do people get aching in their hands and feet or only tingling? My Dr thinks my nerves are not damaged (eg not cut/crushed/compressed/pinched) but that there is inflammation around them. What's your docs say?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are reopening this thread to new comments.  Please remember to speak kindly when expressing disagreement or having a debate on an issue.
great to have this all back
Cheers Chris
Hi Everyone,

For those of you who may not know - some off the posts of the last few days have been removed. These comments were in response to a few posts that seemed (to me, in my opinion) negative, abusive, and destructive. SImply: I responded in kind (as did a few other folks and everything was removed)

I am working on starting a 'user group' for this forum - a place where we can set different parameters and focus on healng and supporting. I have not had time this weekend - but will look into this ASAP - the moderator Lira has been very helpful with this.

I needed to take a break for a few days, but am back and trying to give an explanation for the moderator's intervention - am still dealing with symptoms and passed the 10 months mark. All in all, slowly but surely, still moving forward. Still the biggest challenge and learning of my life - and working hard to move forward and be happy. As I am sure you all know: it takes a certain amount of commitement to stay focused and work at seeing the positive and (although slow) the progress we are all making.

Keep climbing...love and light to you...

Cathy

I am fairly inconsisten on here, as the two little kids are demanding.  So it is only when I have insomnia that I think of checking in.

Wow, a new site?  Cathy...let me know how that goes.  I still owe you a call, and have been trying ever since...thinking of you!  talk soon

The eye stuff...yes, yes, yes...I have dry eyes often too, when I wake up...but not everyday. And I don't even have any good advise from my optometrist husband...(other than no visine, just lubricating tears).  

My symptoms are still coming and going.  One day I will be pretty good, and then one day, or a half a day I will have pain/numb/muscle tightening/muscle exhaustion and it strikes in my hands/arms, legs/feet.  I have been off of the excersize right now, I will go back to very light stuff.  I am feeling better since my relapse though.

We had a very huge vacation planned for our 5th year anniversary, planning over  a year, and I cancelled it b/c I can't be sure I will feel as good as I need to, to spend that kind of money...you need to feel your best.  I feel good about the decision, but wow...this set back has become a very big part of my life.

In two days it will be one year.  Oct 29, 2009.

My new motto:  focus on what I can do, not on what I can no longer do

my best regards to all
Cathy: thanks for your efforts in trying to create or re-create our group that was much more positive and supportive in the past. I hope you are able to set parameters that will make this possible, since I am hesitant in posting again without them. I did just want to post one more time here, however, to thank you.

Carmen: our thoughts are with you on the 29th, your "hellniversary". I hope you drink some champagne to celebrate how far you have come from that day!

Corie
Hey guys,

All this talk of wine and champagne, I haven't had a drop of alcohol since before this drama. I am worried about the way it will effect my nerves/heartrate/already foggy brain. Is this unreasonable? Does alcohol effect you any differently to before?
Hi Corie

I hope that you come back and post again otherwise these others have won and wrecked it for us!! I hope all is well with you

Kaylee   yep I get that racey irregular heatbeat if I have any alcohol and its the same with any caffine  And that includes Chocolate!! And Foggy brain  well   mine is really bad and I suppose it has improved in the year(nov 27th) But its not up to scratch at all and its scarey

Cathy  I bet all this sorting out and upset has taken its toll on you. Hope you are ok and work not too wearing

Chris

Hey Everyone - Glad to see that we have reconvened here somewhat. I will look at creating the user group next week - I am swamped and am traveling again.

Feeling decent. Some days better than others, and the good days are so good I could do a happy dance! The rest of the time, I just try to deal as best I can, like all of us here.

I think it's really important to stay connected. This is my priority - I want to keep communicating. Please don't stop posting here.
We need to see if the 'user group' is viable for us. Some folks may prefer to keep this forum open - not sure. Let me check it out and I can report back here.

Thinking of you all - hope eveyone had a good day,

Cathy
Kaylee-
So you haven't had any alcohol.. how are you feeling at this point??  I went for nearly 4 months without a drop and I still was not healed, then I said 'to heck with it' and decided to have a little bit occassionally, then gradually to having a little bit more... I really don't know for sure if it has an effect or not.. alcohol definitely helps me to ignore what's going on while I'm drunk, lol..., but I don't know if it's causing any long term benefits or harm (I've been drinking primarily red wine when I do drink- so it is possible it has some beneficial effects)... I really can't tell for sure...
This forum is super important to me. When I  really need a friend you guys are here!! Without this forum I am not sure where I would be mentally. I know this reaction has taken a toll on me mentally but without you guys I think I would have gone completely crazy. For the life of me I can't figure out how we can have some good days and then out of nowhere a crazy symptom occur after a year of having the vaccine. If our nerves were just irritated why after a year do we have a new symptom that we have not experienced? Is our immune system still messed up? When do you think our bodies will fix itself? Please keep this forum going I am not ready to deal with this alone!!! Take care, Julie
        I just found this page and I'm so grateful!
I got the Swine Flu vaccine and the seasonal flu vaccine last December 1st (2009). Within a few hours I felt tingly in my face and when my right arm (where I was injected with Swine Flu jab) got tingly a day or two later I put it down to inflammation. I was really quite sore forom the jab for about 5 days. Anyway, I went to see my GP and she was baffled. Had to keep going back to check progression as she thought it may be shingles or Bell's Palsy. Needless to say it was neither and the tingling continues to spread. Had bloods done in January - all normal results. I was getting very fatigued and had to stop working as a massage therapist - work which required me to be very physical and to have stamina ( I often saw a number of clients during the day), especially when doing sports massage. The GP referred me to neurologist, although I really do think she thought I had anxiety as quite a few docs I've seen since have looked at my notes and made comments and asked questions about my life!
Feb 19th I woke and my arm felt really strange. The tingling was all over my body by now but this feeling was completely different - like I'd had my arm removed during the night and someone elses sewn back on. Went back to different GP and got examined, not really interested though. By that night my right leg also felt odd. Saw another GP and he referred me to neurologist as an emergency. 10 days later I couldn't walk, get up from sitting, dress myself, turn over in bed, cut my food, chew properly, brush my teeth or wash my own hair properly! The list is endless! I also had burning sensations in my feet or more often than not very cold feet and hands which I can't seem to get warm no matter what I wear or do! I have twitching, sometimes 1,000's an hour which is incredibly frustrating, I get spasms, especially in my abdomen, which make it hard to breathe, my heartbeat goes very fast/irregular, I get problems going to the loo (both) and I'm always tired.
I saw the neurologist at the end of March, he just said it was an allergic reaction. By that time I was a lot better and although I still had some problems mostly with my right leg and abdomen, I was so glad to be getting better that I didn't question his diagnosis. Stupid really because I usually question everything!
By April 10th I'd relapsed. Everything affected again. Phoned neurologist - not interested, I did pull him on a few points but to no avail! I had to fight for further tests and a war ensued between my GP (a new one I'm really pleased with!) and the Neurologist. I managed to get some Nerve conduction studies - results normal. I've recently had full blood tests done - about 12-13 in all I think, all normal. I'm waiting to see a different neurologist so hopefully he'll be able to order more specialised tests. So far I've had the initial bout of whatever this is in Feb and SIX relapses. I've had an occupational therapist to my house and she's got me things to help me out - toilet seats, extra stair rail, bath rails, shower seat, bed rail to help me turn over in bed. I'm seeing a neurophysiotherapist who has given me exercises to keep my strength between relapses. Not sure how much it'll help but I'm willing to do watever it takes.
My life has changed dramatically! I've started relapsing every 4 weeks, I'm not affected so badly as the 1st bout thank god, but every time is different and brings it's own hurdles. I mostly have problems with my legs, arms and abdomen, but it affects everything from my scalp to my toes. When my abdomen is affected it's bloody awful! You wouldn't believe what them muscles do until you are without them!
I don't get out so much, it's too physically demanding most days. I struggle to keep up with my husband, kids and grandson. I'm only 36 but I feel like a 96 yr old most days. Everything has to be planned around this 'thing' and I can't always do the things I promise.
I've been on an emotional rollercoaster for months, but I'm keeping positive, I just have a few days now and again to grieve for my lost life! Then I pick myself up and get on with it all again. Moping about aint gonna help me!
Anyway, as much as I'm sorry that you lot are affected, I'm also thankful that I'm not alone.
I've got loads of symptoms and problems which number too many to put all at once, but hopefully you get the drift.
My thoughts are with you all,
Claire
Hi Claire
Glad you found this site. You do seem to have all the same symptoms as all of us although it sounds as if you have all of the symptoms all of the time. Now you have found this site you will find it soooo helpfull. Although there have been some posts  just lately that you will not be aware of that have been c--p. However some of us are trying to develop something safer and you will see as new posts come in from those people and just follow instructions. I dont know that much about it and will wait like yourself but still keep posting here for now
This site has been a life saver for me and for the other responsible posts  I was vaccinated 27th Nov and still have all the symptoms but they have lessened but as you say they return and that is frightening but we know it goes again for a while.
We are all improving but what the H--l is happening to us!!
Anyway good to hear from you I am from the UK it sounds as if you might be from the USA most posts are and Canada
Cheers Chris
Hi just a quick note just seen you are from Gwent. I am from Powys although I dont live there now

Cheers Chris
Hi Chris,
            I'm never how I used to be, but I do have a couple of good days a month. Also, each time I relapse it affects me slightly differently - my walking always to some degree. I've recently had 2 relapses which affected my arms/hands/shoulders/neck/face/scalp the most so, for the first time since Feb I actually managed to get out and about a bit. It was a bit embarassing talking to people as my face got twitchy and I felt like I wasn't in control of my facial muscles - it hurt too! Never thought I'd get face ache from talking! But at least I got out of the house.Eating was hard going too, a few chews and my jaw was knackered. Plus my hands/arms got tired cutting my food.
I'm constantly tingly, but just before I relapse it gets very intense in patches. I can actually feel it getting worse or better as it's quite slow moving.
The longer it's gone on the closer the relapses are getting, there's a definite improvement for about 2 days to a week in between but I've had to reassess my life and now I only do what I can when I can.  
I've seen 4 GP's, an emergency doc, 2 hospital docs, a neurophysiotherapist, an occupational therapist and a neurologist all with varying degrees of sympathy/advice. I have only been prescribed Co-codamol for the pain in my tendons/muscles and some diazepam for the twitching and shaking - does take the edge off the shaking muscles when I walk and supresses a bit of the twitching, but doesn't do much else.  
I've looked up so much online that I think I could take a doctor's exam and pass! My symptoms don't fit with the criteria of GBS, although I have looked into the chronic form CIDP and I'm going to mention that to the new neurologist as the symptoms are very similar to what's going on with me - and actually to a lot of you on here. My reflexes are fine though and I can 'feel' in all the tingly areas and that's what's throwing all the doctors I think.
Have you thought of creating a group on Facebook? You can have discussions on there and only have verified members. It's easy to delete posts too.
It would be really great if anyone from the UK could keep in touch with eachother, not only for eachother but also perhaps our doctors could collaborate to find out what's happened/happening to us.
Strength in numbers as they say!
Claire
I have been reading these posts and it sounds like all my symptoms.    The only difference is that I didn't get the flu shot.   MY symptoms started after treatment for H-Pylori.  It was called Prev-Pak and consisted of 60mg Prevacid, 1000mg Biaxin, 2000mg Amoxicillin.  It was for 14 days and you had to take them all or it wouldn't kill the bacteria.  The day I finished all the meds the nerve issues started.  From my feet to my scalp.  Tingling and electric shocks everywhere.  Could barely sit down the nerves down my legs were so inflamed.  The buzzing and vibrations were in my gut and down my left leg and later in my neck.  Thought I would go out of my mind.  Started the doctor merry-go-round.  GP, 2 Neuros, 1 Rheumy, 2 Alternative MD's, 2 chiropractors, 1 acupuncturist, 2 physical therapists.   Had all the tests,  Brain MRI, cat scans, EMG and more blood tests than I can remember.  What they came up with was some slight nerve damage on my left leg/foot.  This was from a bout of shingles I had on the left sciatic nerve(L5 distribution) a couple of months before.  
So they tell me its my immune system and it will take a very long time.   It has been 26 months now.  I am 50 to 60% better.  I can sit here and type this although my RIGHT leg is tingling like crazy.  There are some days my feet hurt so much I can hardly walk and other days they are not too bad.  My eyesight  has been affected (blurred vision sometimes and double vision) but I think that has improved some.  I can now take care of my house and hubby(who has been great through all of this).  
I am not the way I used to be.  I don't know if I will ever be.  The fear still lingers.  I have to pace myself and be sure that I don't get too tired or I will flare.
But I try to stay positive and count my blessings.
I wish you all speedy recovery.
Georgia
WOW!!! I can definitely relate to the 2 new posters... I had my flu vaccine on Oct 2nd, 2009.... tinglng like crazy was one of my first symptoms... along with having my hand and feel like it didn't want to move when I tried to move my fingers.... Seeing tons of doctors... neurologist, muscle twitches/spams constantly!!! Taking antibiotics... acupuncturist (waste of time and money... but then again so was the neurologist).... by the way... DON'T GET YOUR FLU SHOT AT WALMART!!!

I just checked out the facebook page.... good job!
HAPPY HELLIVERSARY! to me...
One year ago today.  I feel quite emotional today.  And quite numb and tingly as well.  My symptoms keep everchanging as well.  My hands and feet now have pain associated with them sometimes.
Welcome new posters!  So sorry to hear that you are dealing with this stuff too.  Happy to know that after a year we are still keeping positive for each other, this site is good for that.  
Well can't write much right now, but will another time!

take care everyone!
Sorry I didn't know I wasn't supposed to put a link on here, which got deleted.

Am I allowed to tell you the name of the Facebook page I made?

Claire
Hi  Will get backto you am busy for next few days just to let you know I will be back later with longer post

Hi Georgia

Claire     there are others who know more than me about it all. Cathy will prob. be on soon and she knows all about this
Cheers for now
Chris
Hey folks,

I have started a user group. Please feel free to join. With the help of the MedHelp team - we put some measures in place so that negative, disturbing, abusive posters will not get access. Apparently, I am the founder. Well that is a first. I would ahve much preferred to found my own clothing line, but such is life :)

It is not a secret that one poster was writing content that was unacceptable an offensive to the group. There is now a group that you can migrate over to if you want - it is an option if you would like.

The group's name is H1N1 Flu Vaccine Adverse Reaction (I think) and you need to send an email and request to be a member.

I guess in time we will see if we choose the user group or this forum - either way we have solved the problem of being a private group should we want to excercise that option.

To all the new posters - Welcome and...holy crap. Hard to believe that there are those that have suffered more - but Keeping Strong, I think you get the prize for worst affected. Honey, I am so sorry for all your trouble and I cannot even imagine being alone with this for a year before finding us. SO glad you did, but so sorry you are so stricken. I was like you in the beginning, but sloooooowly and graaaaaadually became better over a 10 month period. Stay in touch and I promise your life just got better with finding this group. We are here for you adn you are not alone. Hang in there.

Geofran - It is possible to have the exact same reaction as us from the vacc as from antibiotics. It is a common trigger to neuropathy. Sorry for your troubles, hope you are feeling better soon.

Please post any medical info you get from doctors - we are always starved for any medical info that can provide some answers for what we are going through...

Talk to you soon,

Cathy
XOXO
'H1N1 Flu Vaccine adverse reaction group' is the full name.

To find me go to forums and hover and you will see a menu item called user groups

You should be able to find me and join.

Bye!

Cathy
Well I found it I am just waiting for the moderator of the site to except me
Hope all find it too Chris
It is on bottom of page 2 of user group Chris
   Thank you for the welcome. I'll be joining the group.
I don't consider myself too unfortunate - if you consider it could have been worse with some people getting GBS, then I'm lucky. But thanks for your concern. It has been a very difficult year and I'm glad I've found some people who KNOW it's not in my head! So cheers for being here, I'll be a regular.

Claire
I sent in a request to be on the new site and I haven't had any response. Should I take that as I am not welcome? Julie
Hi, Julie
Cathy is away travelling and working alot; she is the one that needs to give you access to the new user site. So just give her time and I'm sure you will be joining us there. If you need to communicate in the meantime, you can send a message (not a note as it isn't private) to anyone of us.
C.
Please remember that you can disagree without being disagreeable, and while you don't have to like everyone, you do have to be respectful.  That's true for both sides of this argument.

We really want to be able to keep this thread going, but won't be able to if the arguments continue.  Just respect that everyone has a right to their opinions, and keep the conversations to how you all can help each other.  It seems as if you have a lot more in common than not.

Emily

Hey folks!

The new user group is all set up and we have 10 members and growing! Feels good.

To find us go to forums and hover and you will see a menu item called user groups

You should be able to find me and join.

Bye!

Cathy
Julie! How could you think that??? We need you there now! Sorry - it just takes time for me to log on and get updatedwhen I am working so much - at one point we can figure out additional moderators and make sure everyone gets on quick...Bella, you are so imprtant to this forum.

Everyone should migrate over - even just folks who prefer to read and not post - ALL are welcome. The fact that we have to do this is somewhat inconvienient (like very) but we must...this foum just wasn't working anymore and was getting to dysfunctional and depressing...

Ok please join...
My next appointment with the neuro is on March 15th so i guess that's when I get my MRI results. The weird pulse sensations never have gone away. It always happens when I tread mill.  I haven't exercised at all since I received the flu shot.  I hope everybody is having a good week. I'll update everyone as soon as I know my results.
Is anyone here still active?  I am having same symptoms but from Tdap booster.
Hi all, hoping someone can relate to me here. I got the flu shot 10 days ago. The day after I got the shot I developed a bad headache that lasted a week. Then after the headache ended I started with tingling in my left foot and now it is still there and it moves to different parts all over me. I'm extremely worried and can't eat. I am tired and feel I am deaths door. Can anyone else relate please?
Hi Steph.  It's been a few months, so not sure if you're still on here.  I hope you're feeling better!!!  I got my flu shot on October 11th this year.  I've had the tingling, but not the other symptoms.  It started in my left arm/hand (where I received the shot) and moves around to my face/neck, right hand/arm, both feet (though mostly right for some reason), occasionally my calves, and rarely my thighs.  It's been really frustrating.  It actually went away about two weeks after the shot for about two weeks, then it came back and has been around for the past 3 weeks.  It's definitely scary and frustrating!  I saw my GP and passed neuro exam about a week after the shot, so he suggested it might be inflammation of the nerves from the shot and possibly anxiety.  Did you get any answers?/Have you found anything that helps?

Not sure if anyone still checks this forum who had bad reactions to the H1 N1 vaccine, but I'd love to hear outcomes--for better or worse!
Hello elizabethm17, Any improvement in your symptoms. I got the shot on 10th october and It all started with a headache and chills a week after following which tingling started in my arms mostly. Ocassionally in the legs. The hands feel very weak and now the tingling is right behind the shoulder blades and I am very exahausted and feel tired after doing basic tasks. I am also a very anxious person. Brain MRI is normal and also the EMG/NCS and all blood work is normal. I am going to another neurologist today. I have been taking Klonopin for anxiety and Ambien sometimes to sleep. I get only 3-4 hours of sleep average per night for the last 6 weeks. Life has been terrible and I am scared I might be going into depression too.
Can anyone else relate to all this.
Timeline and Current Symptoms 21/06/2015

Took a booster shot of anti-rabies (Rabipur 2 shots) after playing with a pet dog (the dog did not attack or bite me but there was a cut with some bleeding). Last shot was on 26th April.

Nine days later, on 5th May, just after midnight, I had a tonic-clonic convulsion just after falling asleep.  I have no personal or family history of seizures (febrile or epileptic)
I had venous brain MRI done the next morning which was normal. In the evening I had a lot of bloodwork and an EEG done and both were normal. Neuro said that Rabipur could lead to ADEM but since MRI was clear that didn’t seem to be the case. He asked me to start with KEPPRA 750 mg and continue on it for 3 yrs.
I went for a second opinion to the neuro who conducted my EEG. He said that since I had no family history and no prior seizures, I should wait for a second episode before actually starting the medicine. He asked me to rest and avoid driving for 3 months. So I decided to wait.
The very next day following the seizure, I started experiencing humming/buzzing sound and slight giddiness whenever I would get up. I also noticed that this would happen whenever I would get up after lying down any time of the day.  After a week, the throbbing went away on its own but the humming  has since become permanent.
I went to my ENT when the humming and giddiness started and he diagnosed it as Tinnitus. He also did an Audiometry test which showed mild hearing loss, especially in the right ear. The ENT said that Tinnitus + giddiness could be either because of an infection, or because of DAMAGE TO THE CRANIAL NERVE or idiopathic.

Around 8-10 days after the seizure (about 17-19 days after the vaccine), I started to have extreme back pain out of nowhere. The neuro asked me to get an X-ray of the dorsal spine which was normal. I did a 5 day course of tramadol when the back pain went away but it came back in full force after I finished the course. It too has become permanent (it varies in intensity from day to day).
A week after the seizure, I also started having pins and needles sensations in my legs. Initially, I would experience only this when I was sitting. I also started having muscle twitches randomly a few times a day. One fine day (not very sure when), I woke up to find my left hand fully asleep. Since then the tingling/pins and needles/numbness increased a lot. I also started getting A LOT muscle twitching all over my body.
In the last 1-2 weeks, the numbness/tingling in my hands and legs has increased a lot. I also get shooting pains in my hand/leg that come and go away. Whenever, I pick something up, my hands start to pain immediately. Climbing stairs (only 2-3 stories) leads to a lot of leg cramping, tingling, discomfort and  shooting pain. The rigidity in my hands causes difficulty in typing (for example) and makes it very difficult for me to lift anything for an extended period of time. I have also rarely experienced tingling on the right side of my forehead. I also wake up with a lot of numbness in my hands everyday. In the last 2 days, I have noticed a lot of numbness in my right leg and it moves in an “irregular” fashion when I walk.

Since then, I have tried to find whether the vaccine had anything to do with the seizure and the symptoms that I have suddenly started experiencing. I scoured the VAERS database which records adverse events after vaccine use in the United States. These are reported by public health authorities and physicians. I found 63 cases of tonic clonic seizures in adults (25-44) who had no history of epilepsy or seizures and had their first seizure 0-20 days following RABIPUR. The number of first time convulsions after ALL Rabies vaccines was over 300. Some of those 63 cases also listed tingling in the arms and legs and muscle twitching as symptoms.

My Neuro agrees that I had some sort of autoimmune/hyper immune reaction to the vaccine. He also told me that muscle twitching is a common feature of motor neuron disease but he also clarified that it doesn’t mean that I have it and he wants me to wait and see what happens. However this has scared me a lot. I have also read that tingling, muscle weakness and muscle twitching can be due to CIDP. My family doctor feels I have developed peripheral neuropathy as part of the vaccine reaction and it will take a few months to a year to go away.

I havent done a NCS/EMG and lumbar puncture yet

Can anyone let me know what this sounds like?

just post a test comment, ignore it plz
ignore this comment
Hi I'm in the UK had flu jab in Oct 2016 had all the symptoms of previous posts here. Its nearly four months of tingling nausea hives palpitations cant walk far without it all kicking in virtually housebound. Had body scan normal blood tests ok just inflammation waiting for nerve tests.trips to emergency dept with high heart rate and numerous trips to doctor. No help. Had one good week in 4 months then its all started again.seems any exercise makes it flare up. Anyone else had problems with this years flu shot? Reading previous posts seems like it takes months to recover.
Sorry jab in Oct 2015z
Hello everyone.  I know most of you have not posted in this tread in a very long time.  I am going through a similar experience and don't know who to turn to.  3 weeks ago I had a tetanus booster after I cut my hand.  I have weakness in my legs that has gotten better but still very weak.  I am also having tingling sensation in my feet an lower legs.  After reading all of the post it seems most recover but its hard to really know.  I think the fear and anxiety is just as bad as the symptoms so if any of you can still get these messages and have any information or hope please let me know.
I posted on here 5 years ago after having a terrible vaccine reaction.  My numbness and tingling lasted a full year and then magically went away. Last week I had a mild virus and all of the numbness is back.  I can't feel my face and even my vocal chords feels numb. Is it possible that the virus could have triggered an immune response similar to the vaccine? I'm terrified that it could be MS (which I had an MRI for 5 years ago). Anyone had a similar experience?