Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Exercise Tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Exercise Tracker?

Hi, I would love to be able to track my exercise in conjunction with my weight and diet.  Thanks guys!
The current weight tracker allows you to track whether or not you exercised. We also plan on launching an exercise tracker in the future, but until then, you can track exercise as an event on the weight tracker. We'll let you know when the full exercise tracker is available. Thanks for the suggestion!
The exercise tracker is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new exercise tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp