Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Multiple journal entries?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Multiple journal entries?

In my mood tracker, is there a way that I can add multiple journal entries to a specific day without editing the current journal entry for that day ?  For instance, on Sunday I journaled about how I felt about something that happened that morning.  Later that evening I wanted to journal about something different that happened in that same day.  The way I have to do it currently is I edit a current journal by adding my new information at the bottom of the current journal for that day.  Does that make any sense?
Hi there -

Yes, it makes sense, and when you open the journal, you can post more info as a response to your first part of the journal.  Under the original journal post, there is a big white box, and you can type more there, and then click the green "Post Comment", and it will post it under your original entry.

If you need further assistance, let me know.

Emily

Thank you so much!  I would have not thought to do that. :-)