Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Still can't turn off my tracker...

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Still can't turn off my tracker...

Hi there,

I thought I would take another stab at rectifying this.  My pregnancy tracker shows closed as of Jan. 22, 2010 (this is correct, that is my son's bday).  The teddybear ticker says 0 days until baby, so that;s great too.  It's the ticker or whatever it's called underneath the tracker that is still going up.  It nows says 75w pregnant.  I can't make it stop.  I don't want to delete the tracker all together as I want to keep the info from my pregnancy.  Can anyone help me?  Lol, I think you will agree 75 weeks is way to long for anyone to be pregnant!!  Thanks so much, I appreciate it!!
Hi, adgal,

I've sent this question up the line and as soon as we know the answer, we'll post it here.

Claire
Thanks Claire.  It's really a pretty minor thing, but for some reason it's driving me bonkers..lol.  I'll check in here regularly.  
It's a known bug and is the system for a fix. No ETA (maybe when Dumbo arrives?).
Lol, I am pretty sure that baby elephant is over due now himself...and are you implying my child has big ears?  Ha.

Something else I noticed today you folks may want to check out.  I have started a new tracker (ovulation) and some of the information entered there is showing up in my old pregnancy tracker even though that say's closed...very weird.  

Also, I opened an ovulation tracker awhile ago, the trashed it because I wasn't keeping up with it and all the data was messed up. So I trashed it, created a new one, but the averages are carrying over.  Not sure if I am explaining that correctly...but basically my averages are staying based on the first tracker that I was not updating and had thrown out.  So perhaps a few minor bugs?  All little stuff, but thought you would want to know.  Thanks.
Thanks Adgal, sounds like some of your data is stepping on itself somehow. Apologies for the hassles!
Its really not such a big deal, but good for you guys to know.  Have a good night!