Suggestion
Could you please add a different done/submit button for people trying to update trackers in mini handheld or cell phone browsers.
Thanks for the suggestion. What phone and mobile browser are you trying to access MedHelp trackers from?

Thanks,
MedHelp
I'm using Opera Mini on an older Motorola cell phone. Whenever I buy a new cell phone, I plan to use the same browser.
Or if we can use the trackers out of mobile mode. It would be even nicer if mobile users could somehow click the chart to update it. If not just making it so we could submit info to the tracker would be great. Even in Opera mobile mode. I can still see the chart after.
Thanks for the information. We will do our best to support Opera Mini when we introduce a mobile version of our site. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you!!!!! Everything else is still usable. Not the done/submit in the tracker.
I can't access Med Help at all on my phone.  So you are lucky!
Download opera mini for your phone.
I'm using a Palm Pre with webOS.  Would love to see a mobile site.  Thanks!

It would be great to block members who join site to stalk people and not use the site for real purpose.

A mobile version of the site is coming very very soon. Trackers on the mobile site might be a bit further off, but will be available in the near future. The tracker is very big and has lots of information on it, so you may only be able to quick add data to your trackers for now. We'll let you know when the mobile version of the site is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hello All,

We're very happy to announce that we've created a mobile version of the site. As of today, you can access all of our forums and communities, post a question, log in and change your mood, check your inbox, and view your notifications. The next phase will include many more features, but for now, you can access MedHelp from a mobile phone. This should work on all smartphones, including iPhone, Android phones, Palm Pre, and Opera Mini. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

To access the mobile site, all you have to do is go to your browser on your mobile phone and type www.medhelp.org. You should automatically be redirected to our mobile site.

Thanks,
MedHelp