Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestion

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Suggestion

Could you please add a different done/submit button for people trying to update trackers in mini handheld or cell phone browsers.
  • Mobile version (16 replies):
    Could you put the website, or at least some trackers, in...[more]
  • Mobile users (12 replies):
    It is extremely hard, if not impossible to navigate the ...[more]
  • Mobile? (6 replies):
    Does MedHelp have a mobile application I can use on the ...[more]
  • needs to be updated (1 replies):
    It looks like this site has not made changes for years.....[more]
  • blackberry (6 replies):
    Hello. I was wondering if there is a solution in the wor...[more]
Thanks for the suggestion. What phone and mobile browser are you trying to access MedHelp trackers from?

Thanks,
MedHelp
I'm using Opera Mini on an older Motorola cell phone. Whenever I buy a new cell phone, I plan to use the same browser.
Or if we can use the trackers out of mobile mode. It would be even nicer if mobile users could somehow click the chart to update it. If not just making it so we could submit info to the tracker would be great. Even in Opera mobile mode. I can still see the chart after.
Thanks for the information. We will do our best to support Opera Mini when we introduce a mobile version of our site. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you!!!!! Everything else is still usable. Not the done/submit in the tracker.
I can't access Med Help at all on my phone.  So you are lucky!
Download opera mini for your phone.
I'm using a Palm Pre with webOS.  Would love to see a mobile site.  Thanks!

It would be great to block members who join site to stalk people and not use the site for real purpose.

A mobile version of the site is coming very very soon. Trackers on the mobile site might be a bit further off, but will be available in the near future. The tracker is very big and has lots of information on it, so you may only be able to quick add data to your trackers for now. We'll let you know when the mobile version of the site is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hello All,

We're very happy to announce that we've created a mobile version of the site. As of today, you can access all of our forums and communities, post a question, log in and change your mood, check your inbox, and view your notifications. The next phase will include many more features, but for now, you can access MedHelp from a mobile phone. This should work on all smartphones, including iPhone, Android phones, Palm Pre, and Opera Mini. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

To access the mobile site, all you have to do is go to your browser on your mobile phone and type www.medhelp.org. You should automatically be redirected to our mobile site.

Thanks,
MedHelp