Tracker Overlay
I would find it very helpful to be able to overlay data from one tracker on top of another. For instance, I may change my thyroid medication/dosage and record that on my Thyroid Tracker. Then that change may cause changes in my sleep, mood, blood pressure, etc. But it's hard to see those relationships without having to go back and forth between all of the different trackers. If there were a way to temporarily overlay my Thyroid Tracker with my Sleep Tracker, for instance, I'd be able to see how thyroid medication changes are affecting my sleep.

Thank you for the consideration!
I second that!
Thanks for the suggestion. We agree that it would be very useful to be able to overlay your data. Other members have also suggested this and you can read our response here:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/MedHelp-Suggestions/way-to-aggregate-trackers/show/777316

Thanks,
MedHelp