birthmark
Hi Doctor.  I will do my best to summarize.  I was born with a birthmark in my right eye where the 'white' of my eye is dark grey/purple thus causing one eye color to be darker than the other.  I have never had a vision problem. However, part of my face, eye lid, and under my eye are discolored.  It looks like a huge bruise.  I was also in a bad car accident where I was passenger and a car t-boned us hitting my side primarily (right side) causing a major head injury.  That was 10 years ago and I was very lucky. With the right amount of make-up no one would know but it takes time to cover up. It gradually got worse and am not sure if it's due to birthmark or head injury. I guess my questions are:  
                         * Do you know what the birthmark is called  (maybe a strand of heterochromia?)
                         *When skin is so discolored, are there any procdures that can lighten or fix it? Esp around such a delicate area?  It's heavily discolored ...

I am in good health and get compliments on my looks all the time. If I didn't have make-up... I would be looked at like a freak perhaps.

Thanks for your time,
Quandry1 :)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This forum is only for those with Incontinentia Pigmenti, and I don't think you have this condition.  Perhaps another site would be able to answer your questions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources