Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
eczema
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eczema

Could somebody advice me on how to cure 40 year of eczema. Is it coming from what i eat or the weather because it seems to be more during the warmer weather.

Thanks

You are very great

Systems
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would suggest going to a Board Certified  Dermatologist.   A medical doctor that specializes in skin disorders as opposed to the "Botox Spa MD".  If you live in an area that has a teaching hospital that would be the place to check out. Also, check out NORD.  THe MD might even have you tested for allergies. Try keeping a journal of your diet each day, the weather,stress--this could help the MD and yourself mark what point you break out.

Also, check out Mayo  Clinic Web-site,
Cleveland Clinic Website and Vanderbilt University Medical School

Good Luck!
Blank
many people in my family struggle with eczema and have tried all of the doctors remedies that have little to no affect.  finally my dad tried a cheap "dollar general" anti-dandruff shampoo that helped him unbelievably! It keeps moisture in the skin and stops scabbing. let me know if it works for you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...