Low grade fever for one week

I experienced 2 months ago a low grade fever of 99ºF for a week, and I noticed that my tongue had become white (No trush), I also have a loss of appetite (I do not feel hungry but when I eat I eat normal quantities) the last two symptoms are still here.

Please tell me what can it be? which tests should I do.

Many thanks
How are you? The presence of fever usually suggests infectious causes that may be viral or bacterial in nature. On the other hand, the appearance of a white coating may be attributed to a variety of issues caused by inflammation of the papillae on the surface of  the tongue and may be due to debris, bacteria and dead cells getting lodged between the papillae. Other causes include dehydration, dry mouth, excessive alcohol use, fever and even smoking. For proper evaluation, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and blood test will also help. Condition such as geographic tongue, leukoplakia, oral lichen planus,  and medication side effect should also be ruled out. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you very much. Would a 99F fever suggest what kind of infection?

I had done a CBC during the week were I had fever and the results were all normal.