Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 2921) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently visited a patient in the hospital who has a MRSA skin infection in the leg area. Sign entering the room (which I did not see)...
1 answer | 7 comments
  mkh9 ,    JoeM1982,    mkh9 ,    mkh9 ,    mkh9
About four weeks ago I got caught with some metal on my computer. I woke up a week later with really bad tachycardia in my sleep that we...
1 answer | 1 comment
  mkh9 ,    aly3388
How does one get to the RIGHT doctor for an undiagnosed systemic fungal infection? I have a working Immune System and no other illness an...
24 answers | 7 comments
  mkh9 ,    ShellyBelly2229
Hi and just to say I've had these symptoms on and off for around 7 years After unprotected oral sex. Tested for everything. All negative....
10 answers | 2 comments
  mkh9 ,    mkh9 ,    jockojohnson,    mkh9
A woman was in the hospital with pneumonia a couple of days prior to her giving me oral sex. Am assuming they put her on meds. with her b...
1 answer
  mkh9
would systemic candida cause sensory neural hearing loss .I have severe itching in my nose and on my face if I don't shave every day .it...
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i know its from the haird...
185 answers | 14 comments
  iceman91,    iceman91,    BuggedOutGolfer,    MindyAyadi,    tippettmetchis
Hope you can help me. I cannot find informations about the survival time of htlv1/2 in blood on objects in the enviroment. Does it remain...
1 answer
  mkh9
I have been sick since mid November with acute brohnchitis. Here it is almost January and I am no better. Deep cough with greenish phlegm...
1 answer | 3 comments
  mkh9 ,    Mfrohn,    mkh9 ,    mkh9
I finished my period about 2 weeks ago. I had unprotected sex a day after my period. I am kind of concerned because I've been having this...
1 answer
  mkh9
I have a host of medical problems - most significant are bilateral hip arthroplasty, knee trauma (ligaments and meniscus), a recently bro...
29 answers | 7 comments
  mkh9 ,    NeverAgainWillIIDoThis,    mkh9 ,    mkh9 ,    NeverAgainWillIIDoThis
My lymphocyte is 50% and the range is 27-40% and has been this way for a while like 5 years, along with having low hemoglobin of 11.3 bor...
1 answer
  mkh9
hi hope someone can relate & diagnose hey guys about 3 months ago I had brief unprotected sex with a csw condom broke ....3 days later I ...
4 answers | 1 comment
I need help I am totally confuse few days ago my vagina was itchy and I was scratching it bad now when I realized that it getting scratch...
2 answers | 8 comments
  mkh9 ,    Sana_Akber_Khan,    Sana_Akber_Khan,    mkh9 ,    Sana_Akber_Khan
Hello, 2 months ago i had a fever around 37.7(Armpit measure) and it lasted for 5 days. Did all urinary analyses, chlamydia, gonohrea, H...
My mother in law in the Philippines needs this medication. Then the doctor said she might be okay after that..She has Dungee..I live here...
3 answers
  AnnieBrooke,    mkh9 ,    mkh9
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
495 answers | 5 comments
  j0rdAn,    j0rdAn,    mkh9 ,    rosah27
It happened 4 years ago. I had a gf before, she just took a new baby dog (2months~3months old). When we played naked, we also touched t...
2 answers | 3 comments
  Hibiki222,    timidman,    AnxiousNoMore,    timidman,    AnxiousNoMore
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are...
48 answers | 17 comments
  Virgini44,    Kimmy8787,    mkh9 ,    Virgini44,    mkh9
Hello everyone, I was hospitalized for 5 days with a severe staph infection and discharged 10/28 with a PICC line to receive antibioti...
1 answer
  mkh9
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources