Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 2893) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay. Today, I was setting in a meeting and all of the sudden I felt something in my seat poke me in the butt. I immediately panicked and...
1 answer
  mkh9
any idea what would cause esinophilic folliculitis?
218 answers | 91 comments
  jockojohnson,    jockojohnson,    mkh9 ,    jockojohnson,    mkh9
Serious answers only please :) okay, so yesterday when I was at home, I noticed that my finger had what looked like to be dried blood on ...
1 answer
  mkh9
I tested positive for C Difficile Culture and negative for Cytotoxin B Production. I was prescribed Cipro 500mg 2x for 3 days. I was also...
1 answer
  mkh9
I have taken the metronidazole for 2weeks and I notice it works but after 3 to 4 days I stop taking it since I notice it was cleared ..no...
I am from Germany, recently I noticed two black dots on my penis and the skin was swollen as if a parasite was sitting inside. I went to ...
3 answers | 2 comments
  mkh9 ,    Samshk,    mkh9 ,    Samshk,    mkh9
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i know its from the haird...
193 answers | 10 comments
  Doomeditseems,    Brookz007,    Pestil,    bugsheretoo,    imissjack
I've recently had a pinworm infection and think I may be over it but am not sure. The nighttime itching has ceased, I took both mebdazole...
2 answers | 1 comment
  mkh9 ,    Ajad,    mkh9
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are...
41 answers | 4 comments
  Bading,    Cantthinkofanyothernickname,    Edlane,    Confused7765,    mkh9
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
514 answers | 5 comments
  mkh9 ,    rosah27,    singhbling,    singhbling
Woke up three days ago and found two tiny puncture marks in my right hand. I have seen bats fly outside the house (I am currently in the ...
1 answer
  mkh9
Hi, my head has been hot for maybe a little over an hour but my hands are freezing and I've goosebumps the whole time, when I stand I fee...
1 answer
  mkh9
Hi. Im 38 weeks pregnant. Husband and i went to a friends house for dinner. The pork chops they served us were very very undercooked. We ...
1 answer
  mkh9
MRSA? I am 65 and live alone. I don't have illnesses [arthritis & hypothyroid]. Pre-surgically [for knee replacement] I had a nasal swab ...
1 answer
  mkh9
hi iam male 29 years old smoker and healthy, before 75 days i was admitted in hospital because i had chest pain, at that time they digno...
4 answers | 5 comments
  mkh9 ,    sfahad,    mkh9 ,    mkh9 ,    sfahad
I am writing to you wondering if I have yeast overgrowth. I am a 23 year old male living in Jefferson, OH and I believe that I got this f...
5 answers
  mkh9 ,    SnglMomCEO2004
I've always been healthy male in early 30s. One night I decided to meet with a man on the internet. I only licked his penis and may have...
12 answers | 2 comments
  mkh9
Hi, does anyone have information on systemic fungal infections? I don't believe I have candida, I think it is more along the lines of som...
26 answers | 2 comments
  mkh9 ,    mkh9 ,    Jayse33
Hi..my mother was having mild fever, burning sensation(type of irritation,no rash)of skin on face, palms and feet, and little tiredness f...
3 answers | 2 comments
  mkh9 ,    rk101,    mkh9 ,    rk101,    mkh9
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
11 answers | 1 comment
  NightCat,    Mistickim
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank