Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 3011) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20208478 tn?1492512808
How long time does it take a small amount of rabies virus under dry condition to lose infectivity at 10 degrees Celsius.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I've had a spate of itchiness that's lasted around 4 months in genital area, tested for STDs all negative. Doctor unsure as no obv...
1 answer | 22 comments |
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
13 answers | 9 comments |
Is it possible to have TB without having cough .. i have swollen lymph in my neck and a sore throat that lasts for a month now .. i have ...
Hello: I tested positive for H. Pylori and my Dr. prescribed the triple therapy which consists of Lanzoprazole 30 mg, Amoxicill...
2 answers |
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i know its from the haird...
194 answers | 21 comments |
hello everybody. this might seem crazy, but... i cant stop thinking about it. there is dead fox (roadkill) on the road some 15 minutes to...
1 answer | 2 comments |
20208478 tn?1492512808
After I rinse my mouth in the morning and eat the tomato eaten by mice, My gums often bleed,can I be infected with rabies?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I was at work (restaurant) and someone cut their hand with a knife. They shook their hand and blood went everywhere, Including a d...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I am 19 years old male. I don't know why but from few months i am searching my whole body for lymph nodes mainly in neck and armpit. And ...
1 answer |
Since I have a weakened immune system I get staph and other things sometimes. I have had MRSA before and Cellulitis, too. I am constantly...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello Everyone, I had an infection on my nose and I went to Urgent Care; they gave me antibiotics. Today I went to my Primary Care fo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Do you know any infections (bacterial or viral) dangerous for our health or life, which do not develop fever (the body temperature is in...
1 answer |
Recently I touched dried blood. While I understand my risk of exposure is fairly low, I am still planning on going to my doctor and talki...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hello, I have some basic questions: 1. Is it possible to transfer virus or bacteria from stool by touching the stool by damaged skin? ...
2 answers |
Hi all..I am 27yrs male...I have a habit of smoking..past 10 days I am having high fever..I have taken some tests in which Lymphocytes ...
11 answers | 18 comments |
I've been searching long and hard for about 4-5 years for the answers to my drastic decline in overall wellness. In November 2005 I was ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 years old male, getting 2-3 mouth ulcers every month. Though he frequency get reduced if I eat some fruits.Blood test done. Docto...
1 answer |
Looked over a medical report from 2013 and noticed that my WBC was 4260 at the time, just had blood work done where my WBC came to 3070. ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
20208478 tn?1492512808
exposed or re-exposed patients who can document previous complete pre-exposure prophylaxis or complete post-exposure prophylaxis with rab...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA