Infectious Diseases Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Newboy2410 minutes
raven123Apr 22
Lost_manApr 22
raven123Apr 21
raven123Apr 17
By Matt238 Blank
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing...
By kategarts
i was recentally prescribed moxifloxacin for an infection in my thumb but now have a urinary tract infection... can m...
By otto12
Since having appendix out and getting sepsis 2 months later I'm still getting chills and hot sensations with sweats. ...
Dr Santos Apr 18
By Jewels323
I been on antibiotics for the last six days. I'm taking amoxicillin 875mg right now. I feel okay when I'm on them. A ...
By Sweetmei
hi Terri, I read in one of your threads with someone that bathing with my child posts zero risk of passing HSV2 to h...
By EMOTIONALx2
So I went to the doctor today because I have a mild discharge. I had went a few months ago and was tested and had a y...
PantxApr 11
By VictorGrove
I had a disconcerting experience yesterday on the subway that's led to some anxiety. A very weird guy boarded the tr...
JGF25Apr 10
By tableof5
My husband is 42, seemingly healthy. He has been experiencing very random episodes of severe chills, practically rigo...
JGF25Apr 10
By I_am_mom_and_dad
So I have been draining 3 absesses on my back. When I cover them up wIth gauze and tape. They tend to stink. Sometime...
By AimeeNeiman
My sister is 14 years old. This recent summer, she started feeling nauseous and tired all the time. After some testin...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By creation22
I acquired an unknown infectious disease May 2013. I have gone through a lot of symptoms and testing but the doctors...
apg2014Apr 06
apg2014Apr 06
jobacoJan 14
By aaaaaaaarghBugs Blank
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i kno...
KKCALFeb 19
KKCALFeb 18
By KKCAL
My latest blood work shows CD4 CD8 ratio at 0.76, was reading that this is matter of concern, does this is correct, g...
By bluegc
The most stressful time in my life coincided with these things... Diarrhea bout after excessive drinking Then a c...
downdaysApr 03
Dr Santos Apr 02
By downdays
Hello, I am a 31 years old male. had a sexual encounter where the condom broke with a guy. i started having fever...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By tristan_23
i have these hepatitis profile : HBsAg 0.303 non-reactive Anti HBs 2.983 reactive HBeAg 0.300 non reactive AntiHb...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By otto12
I had my appendex out. A month ago. I developed sepsis right away. I was in the hospital for 8 days. When I got home ...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By Nick6969
Hi Ive been having intense jock itch for about 3 years now. Its especially intense in the night ..sometimes i wak...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By susie123456789
Hi everyone, recently I went to the doctor with a nasty sore throat that had started to get swollen and accumulate wh...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By ConnorSmith
I self harmed and I've never done it before and I don't know what I was thinking. I promised myself I'd never do it a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank