Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 2928) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are...
49 answers | 18 comments |
Dear Doctor, I recently came into a situation which caused me to fear rabies. As I was walking pass a street at night with friends, 4 ...
1 answer |
after formal treatment,syphilis has been healed,so TPPA will inherit to the fetus?I am a man.tanks for the help.
1 answer |
Hey guys about two mounths ago i started getting red little dots around my pubic area with a white stuff in a middle and after i noticed ...
2 answers |
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i know its from the haird...
186 answers | 14 comments |
Hi , My wife is 30 yrs and has been having a recurring dry cough - mainly after dinner prior to sleep or after having food. No coughing ...
2 answers | 9 comments |
How to ensure the rabies vaccine 100% inactivated, Is there a activated possibility ? I was injected the rabies vaccine in deyang city i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello! I am a police officer and work for a Medical University. I have been diagnosed with mrsa in my sweat glands. The first outbreak wa...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I recently visited a patient in the hospital who has a MRSA skin infection in the leg area. Sign entering the room (which I did not see)...
1 answer | 7 comments |
About four weeks ago I got caught with some metal on my computer. I woke up a week later with really bad tachycardia in my sleep that we...
1 answer | 1 comment |
How does one get to the RIGHT doctor for an undiagnosed systemic fungal infection? I have a working Immune System and no other illness an...
24 answers | 7 comments |
Hi and just to say I've had these symptoms on and off for around 7 years After unprotected oral sex. Tested for everything. All negative....
10 answers | 2 comments |
A woman was in the hospital with pneumonia a couple of days prior to her giving me oral sex. Am assuming they put her on meds. with her b...
1 answer |
would systemic candida cause sensory neural hearing loss .I have severe itching in my nose and on my face if I don't shave every day .it...
Hope you can help me. I cannot find informations about the survival time of htlv1/2 in blood on objects in the enviroment. Does it remain...
1 answer |
I have been sick since mid November with acute brohnchitis. Here it is almost January and I am no better. Deep cough with greenish phlegm...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I finished my period about 2 weeks ago. I had unprotected sex a day after my period. I am kind of concerned because I've been having this...
1 answer |
I have a host of medical problems - most significant are bilateral hip arthroplasty, knee trauma (ligaments and meniscus), a recently bro...
29 answers | 7 comments |
My lymphocyte is 50% and the range is 27-40% and has been this way for a while like 5 years, along with having low hemoglobin of 11.3 bor...
1 answer |
hi hope someone can relate & diagnose hey guys about 3 months ago I had brief unprotected sex with a csw condom broke ....3 days later I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources