Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 2913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need help I am totally confuse few days ago my vagina was itchy and I was scratching it bad now when I realized that it getting scratch...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, 2 months ago i had a fever around 37.7(Armpit measure) and it lasted for 5 days. Did all urinary analyses, chlamydia, gonohrea, H...
My mother in law in the Philippines needs this medication. Then the doctor said she might be okay after that..She has Dungee..I live here...
3 answers |
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
495 answers | 5 comments |
It happened 4 years ago. I had a gf before, she just took a new baby dog (2months~3months old). When we played naked, we also touched t...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi and just to say I've had these symptoms on and off for around 7 years After unprotected oral sex. Tested for everything. All negative....
8 answers |
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are...
48 answers | 17 comments |
Hello everyone, I was hospitalized for 5 days with a severe staph infection and discharged 10/28 with a PICC line to receive antibioti...
1 answer |
I have a swollen lymph node that's been under my arm for the past 6 weeks. It's painless and feels about the size of half a lime. It pret...
1 answer |
Hello, I had an unprotected sex about 7 months ago. I have done the diagnosis for all the STDs including HTLV 1 and 2. Everything cam...
8 answers | 15 comments |
i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria. i know its from the haird...
184 answers | 11 comments |
Hi all. Im 31 and normally in good health. Started out as a normal cold just coughing and generally feeling bunged up. Then one night I g...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My right arm looks and feels sunburned, and no matter how many times I wash it with soap there is a weird smell to the affected area. The...
1 answer |
any idea what would cause esinophilic folliculitis?
217 answers | 91 comments |
How long would it take for a swollen lymph node to return to normal after a cellulitis infection in the neck? I still feel the area to be...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hi, what is the main reason that causes the catheter-associated urinary tract infection? Is it because when you have a urinary cathete...
1 answer |
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
12 answers | 3 comments |
Hello all. This is my first post in this forum. A little guidance is required. On a vacation tour to France, I stayed there for about ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
I would like to know detail symptoms of TB
1 answer |
In 09/2008, I was hospitalized for 1 week with cellulitis of my left lower extremity. I was on iv vancomycin and another antibiotic that...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources