Rapid weight loss caused by uti?
I have been diagnosed with a urinary tract infection after 3 weeks of feeling sick (loss of appetite, congestion, diarrhea, nausea, and others).  I went to the doctor's a week ago and weighed 171 lbs. And today I weighed 155 lbs.  Is this caused by the uti, or something else.  My doctor says it's stress, but I don't see how losing 16 lbs. In one week isn't concerning.  Last week when I talked to him about it he said enjoy it and just force myself to eat.  I really like this doctor, I have been seeing him for 8 years, but I can't shake this feeling that something else is wrong.  I have had 2 full panel blood works done this week, and the only thing that showed up is low potassium.  Any thoughts?  What can I do to gain my appetite back?
I got UTI and fever-like symptoms. I later found out it was from a kidney stone.  The stone became painful the following week on two occasions but eventually passed. I lost 11 pounds in 10 days.