Infectious Diseases Community
mono symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mono symptoms

can mono cause sneezing or a chancre can it be aquired from airbound particles from a sneeze and would it cause light colored mucousy stool or pale stool .also wondereing the same about ebv.ive had 2 people i know get chancres after being in my presence and they now seem to get very tired latley they attribute it to exercise .or having a couple of beers ,or a large meal .but they cant understand why they went to bed at 6 at night .or couldnt wake till noon the next day .and it just seems to be a large coincedence that they werent having this issue before they were around me just wondering if i could have givin them mono or ebvby sneezing .
EBV, is spread by kissing, sharing utensils, sharing drinking glasses etc. when the person is actively infected with mononucleosis. About 95% of people by age 40 already have antibodies to EBV anyway so I doubt you are transmitting it to adults. If it is children then you can transmit it if you have chronic EBV. You can get tested if you haven't and you will probably will be positive for past infection. Mouth chancres are caused by a virus. Most people get them off and on. They can be genetic as well.
mkh9
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank