Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
Sporadic Fatal Insomnia?? only 24
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sporadic Fatal Insomnia?? only 24

Hopefully a doctor can answer my question,
Recently i have not been able to sleep, it started out where I could not sleep more than 3 hours a night and got worse.  I started to take ambein which helped me initially to sleep but i still wake up early around 7am and toss and turn the rest of the morning.   I am also have body twitches all day long, anxiety, and twitching at night.   The constant twitching and only sleeping a little(only due to ambein) scares me.  If i didn't have ambein i would not sleep a wink every night.   Do you think i could actually have early symptoms of SFI?   Also I have had a little history of sleep problems but nothing like this, and never these body twitches all day!