Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Dont Know

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Dont Know

my name is Devin,I have a lot of issues with my stomach it seems.
ok i really don't want to say all this but i need help.
I go to the washroom to have a "poop" a lot. My stools are very odd. Sometimes, I when i need to go and sit down, i just fart and little, what looks like mucus, comes outs. The other ones are just loose and form at the bottoms, other ones, it seems almost like powber, the best way to explain it i guess , is like coffee grounds, but slitly bigger grounds, and softer. I have these "stomach attacks" where it feels like im going to die, like i just took battery acid and its slowly eating through. i go to my knees, and feels like im going to puke my stomach up, but i just sit there and dry heave, sometimes, what looks and taste like bio comes up. I usually end up rolling around on the floor for a min with this intents pain. WHen its not happens my stomach is very sensitive, to touch or anything. I don't have any appetite, i usually have to force myself to eat. I need to know what this is, and a, hard on money and don't want to go the doctors for nothing.
thank you from reading this, and hope i explained it good enough, hope it was
Hey Devin.
Welcome to the forum.
You must do the hypo-allergenic or elimination diet. Just look it up.
Also do a saliva test for Candida Albicans. Again look it up.
Get some extra virgin coconut oil and take 2T daily throughout the day to start.
Gradually go up to 4T daily.
It will give some fast energy and a lot of relief. It is anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial
and anti-viral. Make sure you're well hydrated at all times.
Cut out smoking, alcohol, recreational drugs, pop, junk food, sugar, and all carbs and dairy
to kick off your elimination diet.
Get also some good quality of aloe vera leaf gel, and apply it on your body every other day
and let it stay on you for at least an hour before you shower.
Also if you can get some some Magnesium Chloride flakes,
you can make "magnesium oil" by mixing it with hot filtered water 50-50 in a glass container, and when cool transfer to a spray bottle. Rub well on your body and leave on for
30 minutes before showering. Every other day, just alternate with the aloe vera.
Transdermal delivery is safe and efficient and in your case probable the best way
to get these elements in your body, by-passing the digestive tract. Your body takes in
through the skin safe levels of what it needs.
You most likely have serious gut dysbiosis and you need to restore your G.I and digestive system asap!
75-80% of your immune system lies in your gut. Prebiotics and Probiotics of the highest quality will help restore your gut flora.
My recommendation is to see a good gastroenterologist. The public health system in your province will cover that. Just ask your family Dr. for a referral. It may take some time
to see the specialist, but meantime try the above suggestions, but only after doing your own research.

I hope the above suggestions are helpful.
If you have any questions please post again or message me.
Blessings,
Nikodicreta

Last time I checked, a visit to emerg in any Canadian province doesn't cost anything.

Your comment "coffee grounds, but slitly bigger grounds, and softer" does indicate blood from high up in your digestive tract, similar to an ulcer.

From the web: "There are many possible reasons for coffee ground stools - yes, one can be a bleeding ulcer, or bleeding in the intestines, hemmorhoids, GI cancers, colitis. One must not assume that this is something that can wait. Hemmorhage is a possibility and can prove fatal. Now that is absolutely WORST case scenario, but I always err on the side of caution. Don't panic, but do have him go to the doc's ASAP!!"

I strongly advise you get it checked out at an emerg due to the possible complications.
Omg... I had no idea!! I don't drink coffee nor POP. I forgot to mention that, my stoll is smilly too. But thank you all for everything, im going to the emergency, tonight, what should I say? Everything I told you? Oh, the only Achol I drink is wine,nothing else, and no drugs, just a joint from time to time. Please let me know ASAP,so ill be prepared and not screw up. I cannot thank you all enough! I will post what they think is wrong with me.. thank you!
This isn't nothing and you need to see a doctor about this.  Specifically, I would recommend seeing a gastroenterologist about this.  You need to get some testing done to determine what is going on.  Going to an emergency room is a good first step, but I think you need to make an appointment to see a GI doctor too.
Just let them know you're passing coffee ground stools and for how long it's been going on.

Your comments - "like coffee grounds, but slitly bigger grounds, and softer. I have these "stomach attacks" where it feels like im going to die, like i just took battery acid and its slowly eating through. i go to my knees, and feels like im going to puke my stomach up, but i just sit there and dry heave, sometimes, what looks and taste like bio comes up. I usually end up rolling around on the floor for a min with this intents pain. WHen its not happens my stomach is very sensitive, to touch or anything. I don't have any appetite, i usually have to force myself to eat."

Should be plenty.