Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By harish007
I am 18.i have been mastrubating for past three years whether this would cause any problem for my sexual health dur...
nikole505Jul 28
Jordan247Oct 20, 2012
Jordan247Oct 20, 2012
MJBerardiniOct 01, 2012
magicloopsSep 27, 2012
By alegna_20 Blank
ive been in and out of the er and gp since i gave birth 5 months ago. ive had ct head scan, ct chest scan, chest x ra...
333mmmJul 28
Smriti_20Jun 20
Interesting_factsMay 17, 2014
redhallsJan 06, 2014
skcv335Aug 17, 2013
By Goodyuen Blank
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this prob...
Ne1989Jul 27
MK93Jun 20
By Ne1989
I noticed a couple of times some muscus covering my Stool. Now the muscus itself was white of course but not heavy ki...
By Kombucha
some background: I am a 19 year old male I have always been healthy, ate a a good diet although I would eat up to 400...
TannerS97Jul 24
By JasmineNicole15
I had problems with diarrhea throughout my senior year and my doctor never actually diagnosed me with IBS, she just ...
BabyRobinJul 18
BabyRobinJul 16
By sleepmonster Blank
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that boa...
By simesh
few days ago i have been diagnosed with IBS and actue erosive gastritis with anemia,any recommendation will be helpfu...
murphamyJul 11
By murphamy
I'm near enough 18 now (one month off 18), and a female. I've suffered with problems with my bowels for about 12 year...
Cailin09Jul 09
By Cailin09
I am 24 years old I have habe been struggling with chronic nausea and abdominal pain for the last 2 years. 2 years ag...
By Des___tiny
Hi i am 14 and going into 9th grade i have had ibs since i was a baby i was diagnosed when i was in seventh grade the...
By misterlu
okay so i started getting stomach cramps and diarhea every morning only mornings and the rest of the day im fine for...
By mikebo49
I have recently am getting past esophagus cancer. Where I had chemo and radiation but its been a few months since I h...
By Daniellemarie93
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and have been suffering from constant nausea and stomach problems for well over a year and a half...
13888653_tn?1431955832
By tripleblaze
Can some one please help me what is causing this pain under my left side under my rib cage I been dealing with Crohn ...
By brookenoelle9191
I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old and a female.. I've had so many ODD stomach issues on and off for 10 month...
Cailin09Jul 04
By Daniellemarie93
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me do...
Cailin09Jul 01
Picie1Apr 10
RmorenoNov 10, 2014
By LaLaLondon Blank
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed ...
By Connemara
For the past seven months I have been suffering gastrointestinal distress, which started as loose bowel movements thr...
By Quinnjuhdequa
First of all, just to make it clear, I'm a 17 year-old boy and I've had intestinal issues since I was a baby, with GE...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank