Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3314) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For some reason, my intestines become inflamed, causing me a tremendous amount of pain. I finally had a full CT scan (in the ER), and I a...
I have been to my GP in the UK several times and after having a blood test for Celiac disease (negative results), also to check for antib...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hi. My doctor told me a few years back I had IBS. I've had two colonoscopies, in 2010 and 2015. Both came out clean, per different do...
For over a year now I seem to have problems with my digestive system. For over a year now I have been struggling with constant nausea fro...
2 answers
  TheLightSeeker,    Lunai
Hello, I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have ...
1 answer
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
65 answers | 16 comments
  buddy8686,    buddy8686,    buddy8686,    buddy8686,    buddy8686
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
10 answers | 1 comment
  Lunai,    Lunai,    The1whoknows,    The1whoknows
I have pain in my stomach and chest, loss of appetite, constipation and bloating.
I got IBS one year ago it is ibs_d ,I have lost much weight too,recently I have started mebeverine hcl it has lessened the diarrhea sympt...
I have had this problem for a few weeks already and I don't know how to stop it, in this moment I really need to go to the bathroom but I...
1 answer
Hello, I have so often Loose stools with black bits. I tested blood in stool and parasites with negative result. Also blood morphology a...
1 answer
I'm 35 yr old female I am obese but losing weight, I have ibd I'm in pain in the back lower and on my side when I lay down to were I'm cr...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello guys, my name is Nikolay and I'm from Eastern Europe, and I'll try to explain you my problem and hopefully find a solution for it. ...
My nausea started about 9 or 10 weeks ago and hasn't stopped since. At first, it was only at night, but after a week or two, it was a 24/...
1 answer
I have been dealing with extremely severe symptoms of Dolichocolon for 2 years now, have seen many doctors who aren't familiar enough wit...
Hi, Ive recently acquired a Pro Biotic (PB) for my IBS. A lot of the information online is conflicting, some stating its better to ...
Right here goes I have been suffering from this putrid sewer eggy smell coming from my stomach it isn't constant, this problem is ruining...
Right here goes I have been suffering from this putrid sewer eggy smell coming from my stomach it isn't constant, this problem is ruining...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers