Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3244) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had IBS symptoms since I was about 15.. i'm 21 now and am barely able to finish my last semester of college. Every morning I wake u...
11 answers |
For the pst two months I've been having light aches under my ribs and aches around my torso. I have no fever, vomiting, or any other issu...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
59 answers | 6 comments |
Hi there, I don't know where to start, but basically I am constipated for the last 4 years of my life and nothing seems to be working...
2 answers | 7 comments |
Now I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place as I have no clue of what my problem is defined as but here it goes anyway. ...
1 answer |
Sorry if this comes off as insensitive! I'm a 19 year old female, in North America. I've been having several random digestive issues tha...
My problem started last year in september. One day I was fine and the next day I had diarrhea, chills and fever. I went to a gastroentero...
Hi, I'm a 26 year old male with stomach issues.. Around 9 months ago I noticed my stools weren't fully formed and were quite loose.. Qu...
Hi, I am new to this and haven't read through any of the questions being answered (sorry if I am repeating a question)...I was diagnosed...
5 answers |
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Recently I have started struggling with IBS symptoms. It started when I was working in retail and often times i did not eat healthy. I wo...
2 answers | 3 comments |
There is an new book online for treatment of IBS called "Alleviate irritable bowel syndrome using Mindfulness" There is a free audiobook ...
It all started on 21 September it was a Friday, but 2 days before that I experienced cramps in my stomach i think is because I have a his...
https://snag.gy/0u28vc.jpg so as u can see in the picture, this is the first time i noticed, it might have hapened many times before, ...
1 answer |
I have had issues with my stomach since I was 16. Diagnosed with ulcers, but after a long painful road, finally had my gallbladder remov...
2 answers |
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this problem of constipation ...
34 answers | 2 comments |
I did a hydrogen breath test for bacterial overgrowth, I've been having strange stool and upper right quadrant pain under my rib. At 2.5 ...
2 answers |
I am a 38 yo female, with anxiety and depression disorders. I occasionally have flares of IBS. This flare has been especially hard. It ha...
1 answer |
416285 tn?1207175516
My son has been struggling with IBS for years, but in the last two years he's had it pretty bad. We're trying to figure out what he's al...
17 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources