Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
xdovexOct 22
NeatzyJan 18, 2010
loulou93Jan 14, 2010
By mt_100 Blank
My doctor(s) have told me I have IBS and I have tried everything with no help. I had a colonoscopy five years ago as ...
By moonjan
I shall be obliged for any worthy Doctor reply, on my under mentioned query please! I am Hypo Thyroid patient and ...
By me_just34
Currently, I have: 1-) ringing ears and pressure in ears 2-) 5-6 times in a day random redness and itchy parts in m...
By notquitenormal
CAUTION: it might be obvious, but this is not for the weak-stomached people or people who are eating. I have had c...
By moonjan
I am Hypo Thyroid patient and have developed following two problems: (1) IBS problem and have (2) blueish veins li...
By me_just34
it is last 2 days (and sometimes) I have pressure in ears and ringing ears (not due to sound). Could this be IBS rela...
951908_tn?1303159818
jlc06019Jun 13, 2010
Evelyn455Mar 15, 2010
FurballsMomAug 22, 2009
By bluerosejaci Blank
I've had IBS symptoms for yrs now and I've just been suffering with it. My husband noted that I need to get it under ...
By kris8998
Hello everyone ! I am experiencing strange symptoms the last 1 year that keep me from having a normal life. I get n...
By Goldenpony
I recently had surgery complications requiring 5 I and D surgeries and a lot of antibiodics( vanco, gent, clindamyici...
By Chanteuse135
I was diagnosed with IBS a couple of decades ago, and after a job change, it went away completely until recently. At ...
By sleepmonster Blank
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that boa...
10677157_tn?1412179997
By denisemrix
I have had IBS and acid reflux since I was a child. I'm not sure if this is even related but I get the constipated pa...
By Causinganxiety
I have what I call "spastic bowel" in that I may go 12-15 times a day, though I wouldn't really call it diarrhea, but...
By OhCanadaEh
Okay, so I am going to get into great detail here. I have suffered with IBS my whole life, literally since like 7...
By Ufrustrated2
sorry if this isn't right place to ask. i tried to submit this to "medhelp expert" but it returned that wasn't availa...
By Ufrustrated2
i've had a Dx of IBS and severe gastritis for years. the strange change in intestinal norm started about the same tim...
By melody3004
I have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many years but now it seems to be changing./ The gas pain is more in my ches...
By pmitchekk
Hello I have been struggling with anxiety for quite some time and I have recently developed GI symptoms, constipat...
By skye000
Does anyone know if it is safe to take mineral oil and milk of magnesia together? Ive been taking milk of magnesia an...
By melody3004
Why does it hurt so much for food to go down after I swallow?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank