Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all! This is my first post & would LOVE to get get some insight on the symptoms I'm currently experiencing as the DR has given up...
1 answer |
hello, in the picture below there is a strange color on some surface. Did anyone has this kind of stool before? What can be the cause?...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
61 answers | 9 comments |
Hi i have ibs now for over 10 years. There is no test for this and i believe its the doctors way to just fob people off..they pile us wit...
I have IBS, but i'm dealing with some very weird symptoms and soon u'll see what I mean. Regardless, I have had tons of tests with no re...
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this problem of constipation ...
35 answers | 2 comments |
I have IBS, and for the past month or so my stomach has been really acting up a lot. I have constant gurgling and bubbling in my stomach....
9 answers |
I have had constant stomach gurgling and cramps for weeks and I am a male. I also have been having severe stress related anxiety over col...
Im a 25 year old guy. Very good hygiene. My problem started 1 1/2 years ago. My life is normal before. Then it happened. I started to sme...
Hi! I am so desperate for insight right now... I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Last Sunday night I woke up with severe diarr...
7 answers | 4 comments |
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
Hi. I'm new here and this might get lengthy. I'm desperate for some glimmer of an answer. About 5 months ago I had an "episode" that l...
This pain is so hard to describe. I have been diagnosed with IBS and small vaginal cysts which I was told is "normal" in women. The pain ...
To start off, I don't like fish and I didn't eat it consume any fish for about a year now so I know it's most likely not that. About 2 da...
So for about 2 years now I have had a variety of different intestinal problems and truthfully I simply cannot live with them anymore. ...
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
6 answers |
I am male, I have had a healthy stomach my whole life. My mother brought me up on fruit and veg with stable meals each day until I was a...
5 answers |
I was born with chronic constipation, back when IBS wasn't a term yet, and have been getting suppositories since I was a baby. I've alway...
hey im worried something is seriously wrong with my colon. it started about 4 months ago on my first day of college, i had diarrhea fro d...
Hi! I have IBS and have been documenting my journey for anyone who stumbles upon it, hoping that some day I overcome it. Here is my stor...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources