Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

1 - 20 (of 3185) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to help me(appreciate them) but nothing is solved yet and I'm so desperate I post here same question aga...
  Posted
I am 32, not sexually active, not married, never been pregnant. about 10 years ago i developed pain on my right side adjacent to my navel. the pain comes and lasts for about 4-5 month, then it disappears for about 8-10 month before comin...
  Posted
Hi I just need some help! My lower stomach is always bloated , I am on the depo injection and I've done a pregnancy test once a week the last month so I'm not pregnant. However my lower stomach is bloated and sometimes hard. If I p...
  Posted
Hi all, I was told by my doctor that I may have IBS about 2 years ago. But even before that I have been having similar symptoms for almost 5 years now. I have chronic acidity, reflux and flatulence in my stomach, and especially after ab...
  Posted
My situation has gone for horrible to train wreck status. I have had every test available for constipation and intestinal pain. The last time I had a normal bm? I lost track. Too long to remember. Frankly, I am not even sure...
  Posted
Wanted to know from someone else that has ibs. Since having all my symtoms my life has changed my toilet habits have made my life impossible at the moment. Does life get better. I feel like i constantly need the toilet and because of thi...
  Posted
17797809 tn?1460210727
I suffer most days with ibs c tha cramps the pain of it all is horrendous and stops me going out,it doesnt help as i also suffer with awful anxiety,i have read that pears are good for constipation so im now slicing them up and having the...
  Posted
hello im in the fodmap elimination phase can anyone explain how the fodmap tolerance limit should be looked at (i read too much about it, including random blogs, and now im confused) lets say FOR EXAMPLE ur tolerance limit for eac...
  Posted
3166043 tn?1454907261
So I recently started using [Dalacin T - topical treatment](http://www.drugs.com/uk/dalacin-t-1-topical-solution-leaflet.html) again for my acne now that I have drug coverage. (Previously used it 2009-2012 after a severe ance breakout) I...
  Posted
Hi, Just started supplementing with digestive enzymes and Betaine HCL as I had a deficiency in both. I read an article saying that, to mimic natural digestion patterns, digestive enzymes had to be taken right at the beginning of ...
  Posted
For the past few months I have been frequently pooing at least 4 or more times a day (mostly diarrhea). Its getting to a point were it's effecting my social life because I'm to scared to go out in public in case I poo myself. I haven't c...
  Posted
So, long story short; I went to a gastroenterologist and desired a hydrogen breath test with hopes to find SIBO as the cause of my long-standing digestive issues. My doctor thinks that my problem is not related to SIBO and instead wants ...
  Posted
If you have morning diarrhoea every day then check your gastrin blood level if it is over 100 then see GI for octreoscan or MRI with contrast.
  Posted
Every morning upon getting out of bed I develope abdominal cramping and diarrhea. I can have 1-3 episodes and then I'm fine the rest of the day. I get up during the night and don't have this problem. I only occurs upon awkening in the mo...
  Posted
I'm trying to get my Mom help. She has been suffering with chronic diarrhea for several years. She contracted lymes disease and thus was prescribed antibiotics for treatment. Because of this treatment she contracted C Difficile for which...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 23 year old woman seeking desperate help. Ever since I can remember I have been suffering with intestinal problems. I was diagnosed with IBS at a very young age. For most of my life I go weeks without having a bowl movement ...
  Posted
(Male 25) Gassy bubbling feeling accompanied by cramps and pressure or fullness in the lower abdomen all day, everyday for 2 months. Didnt have insrurance so I went to the ER twice where a had an xray, ct scan, and blood work, all showin...
  Posted
Hello guys, I apologize for my craziness and long post in advance! I am a 20 year old male that has been having severe pain in my stomach for a good 5-6 days now. The pain I am having is getting progressively worse and happens below ...
  Posted
I have tried going gluten free,eating well,meditation,cannabis,etc but I just can't eat much without horrible pain.I've had Cat scans,Ultrasound, Colonoscopy,they found nothing. I'm lucky I have a sympathetic and fairly easy job.I'm chan...
  Posted
I've been in a digestive battle with my body since last June. I really didn't pay attention to what caused it to be rebellious all of a sudden, other than of course the food I was eating which I'm not completely subtracting as the proble...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...