Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
61 - 80 (of 3202) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I, a female in mid thirties, am suffering from smelly Gas from the time I can remember. Grew up eating beans, wheat, milk based diets. I...
4 answers |
I was suffered from Ibs 2 years. Now have cured it myself. If you sure you are suffering from IBS and no other midical problems, I am su...
1378309 tn?1422208254
When doing my thing on the crapper, at the end of a fairly normal poop, I then get a spasm like pain that really hurts and then it is lik...
hi i am 33 years old & female i have suffered with digestive issues for most of my life ( IBS related which comes and goes, diarroeah con...
1 answer |
Hey everyone, so I'll start by saying that I was told when I was a child that I had IBS. I always had stomach aches and bathroom problems...
3 answers |
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with IBS after around 4 months of constant hospital visits over my constant nausea. I've been having almo...
1 answer |
The terms IBS, Leaky GUT Syndrome and Intestinal Barrier Impairment are used to describe a condition that allows larger, undigested food ...
Do I have IBS, or another issue going on? I'm copying the questions off of a standard IBS questionnaire one can find floating around the ...
Doctor! i get motion immediately after having my breakfast. But after Lunch and Dinner its normal. Due to this i avoid having m...
4 answers |
Why does it feel like it's hard to breathe?
I have been experiencing constipation and passing little ball like stools for the past couple of days now. Is this normal?
8 answers |
Hi Doctors, I'm having following symptoms since a year. 1. Discomfort in stomach 2. Always bloated feeling, fullness and frequent Be...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 25 year old healthy female and I recently moved to Germany from Canada about 2 months ago. Since arriving here I have...
Hello friends! I am 31, male, and about Three years ago (May 2012), I had an injection of a medication called Rocephin (generic name: Ce...
2 answers |
Six months ago I caught an unknown infection. I touched an infected piece of cotton to my eyes. This started the infection. The infection...
2 answers |
I want to share with the Community what diet CURED the IBS-D that had tortured me for half my life! It may or may not work for everyone, ...
3 answers |
Hi I hope someone can help me? I'll keep this really short. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and PTSD and IBS. Lately the IBS has ...
2 answers |
Almost daily I have a panic attack after bowel movement,mostly when my stools are loose. My DR. sent me to heart Dr. all tests came out n...
1 answer |
782022 tn?1237833103
my 17mnth old son was born 14wks premature. from birth he has suffered with, and been diagnosed with severe GERD. recently, i would say t...
15 answers |
I have developed a high level of daily stomach acid over the last 3 weeks... and I am experiencing a acid like burning sensation inside a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
me_just34
621217 tn?1289012687
Blank