Aa
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

61 - 80 (of 3162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and have been suffering from constant nausea and stomach problems for well over a year and a half maybe 2 years now, I think it all started after I had a very rough time and gt slightly depressed, I'm in a much better...
Daniellemarie93 | Last answer
13888653_tn?1431955832
Can some one please help me what is causing this pain under my left side under my rib cage I been dealing with Crohn disease ever since 2004 and I am 30 yrs old I just can not take this pain that I have on my left side under my rib cage ...
tripleblaze | Last answer
I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old and a female.. I've had so many ODD stomach issues on and off for 10 months. I've had diorhia then constipation. With the dio I may go 7 times on 2 hours. And tthen not for for 3 days and be...
brookenoelle9191 | Posted
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me down, I feel like I can't do anything anymore without worrying about feeling ill, I'll ho through stages of everything I e...
Daniellemarie93 | Last answer
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed that I seemed to be having a more frequently upset stomach (usually diarrhoea) than was normal. About once a month I'd h...
LaLaLondon | Last answer
For the past seven months I have been suffering gastrointestinal distress, which started as loose bowel movements throughout the course of the morning and is now full-fledged diarrhea that occurs every day and at any point during the day...
Connemara | Posted
First of all, just to make it clear, I'm a 17 year-old boy and I've had intestinal issues since I was a baby, with GERD being diagnosed at about 5. Basically over time I've developed IBS and the biggest issue I've had with it is a nearl...
Quinnjuhdequa | Posted
Does anyone know whether the use of antispasmodics and anti anxiety median effect on the results of a transit test? I've suffered cramping and constipation for a long time but although it's been labelled ibs-c I've yet to have a test to ...
davies_c60 | Posted
Are there ways to prevent IBS or is it normal to get this in any stage of our life?
barrylarry | Last answer
hello. I am 22 years old. For the past 2 years I have been having some gastro problems I cant seem to get rid off. I get gas whenever I eat anything high in carbohydrates. I cant eat and apple without getting gas. It always has a putrid ...
jonjonsmith | Last answer
I have struggled with ibs since my teens and i'm in my 30s now. I have never experienced pain like this before. The pain is located in the area of my liver. 7 years ago my gallbladder was removed. I don't have insurance but there is a fe...
sbell11 | Last answer
1287446_tn?1313951238
Hi everyone.. It seems I've had "stomach problems" my entire life. Today, I'm a healthy 32 year old male, but my stomach is often in knots it seems. When I was in high school, I developed IBS very badly, in which I'd get an upset stoma...
pearjas | Last answer
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms and severe pain for 2, 3, sometimes 4 hours. At first I was so spasmed I could not even pass the gas. Now I have sever...
Ellie07 | Last answer
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But last night was the worse one. I couldn't poop because of pain. I think theres a little tear too and ...
alynn55 | Last answer
I have usually had a poor digestive system for years now. I can remember having a lot of gas for the last 10 or more years. a couple of times I had peptic acid but was absolutely cured of it more than 8years ago. A couple of times I h...
atinaw | Posted
Hi, I am a 41 year old male with constant discomfort in my right abdomen just under the lowest part of my ribcage. I can pinpoint the pain to what feels like a swollen area on my ascending colon (I can pinch the area between my finger an...
enward7 | Posted
Hey, I am a fellow IBS sufferer & have suffered over the past 3 years now. Have tried various different diets & also have excluded dairy from my diet. Unfortunately, I think stress may be my biggest trigger! Over the last few month...
Sally_89 | Posted
i have ibs around 3 years. it is last 3 months i have: -random pain in leg upper thighs -dermogarphism -pain in l4-s1 region sometimes -ringing ears -sometimes burning feet -getting bloated after
me_just34 | Posted
I have a question re intestinal parasites. I know that anything other than pinworms is very rare in the UK but I'm worried I could have tapeworm. Approx 8 years ago whilst working in primary schools, I found a worm (live) when I went to ...
anon1985 | Posted
2029272_tn?1329148436
i have severe gastro problem, indigestion, gas, no feeling of hunger, always heaviness in abdomen, severe allergy with milk and dairy products, other big problem is paste/mud like stool, does not release easily sometimes i use finger to ...
kaz_14 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...