Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
81 - 100 (of 3307) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 26 year old male with stomach issues.. Around 9 months ago I noticed my stools weren't fully formed and were quite loose.. Qu...
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Recently I have started struggling with IBS symptoms. It started when I was working in retail and often times i did not eat healthy. I wo...
2 answers | 3 comments |
There is an new book online for treatment of IBS called "Alleviate irritable bowel syndrome using Mindfulness" There is a free audiobook ...
It all started on 21 September it was a Friday, but 2 days before that I experienced cramps in my stomach i think is because I have a his...
https://snag.gy/0u28vc.jpg so as u can see in the picture, this is the first time i noticed, it might have hapened many times before, ...
1 answer |
I have had issues with my stomach since I was 16. Diagnosed with ulcers, but after a long painful road, finally had my gallbladder remov...
2 answers |
I did a hydrogen breath test for bacterial overgrowth, I've been having strange stool and upper right quadrant pain under my rib. At 2.5 ...
2 answers |
I am a 38 yo female, with anxiety and depression disorders. I occasionally have flares of IBS. This flare has been especially hard. It ha...
1 answer |
416285 tn?1207175516
My son has been struggling with IBS for years, but in the last two years he's had it pretty bad. We're trying to figure out what he's al...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ! I am 52 years old and have been suffering with stomach problems for the past 10 years. Everything from an ulcer to gastritius along ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I haven't been so scared in forever. For the past few days I've been waking up around 3 in the morning (right now it's 3:40am) with horri...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been tested 3 times over the last 3 years for a workup for fatigue symptoms (including anxiety, fatigue, decreased exercise to...
o i have had a pain or discomfort for about 2 weeks now and i been to the doctor and had an xray and they said everything was fine. I bee...
I'm not too sure where to post this question as it says the digestive system forum is no longer taking questions. I am an 19 year old...
Okay so. I'm always bloated so my tummy hurts all the time anyway but when I lay on my tummy, (with one leg to my chest ) as its the only...
Hi, I am a 17-year-old male from the UK. In May last year, I had what I think was an infection. I had severe diorhhea for about 3 days. ...
1 answer |
As a female in high school soon to go to college, this is ruining my life. For as long as I can remember, I have manually used my finger ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello there. My situation is this: For one or two days out of every month I'll have loose stools / watery / diarrhea. This nastiness is b...
A
A
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources