Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

81 - 100 (of 3185) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had problems with diarrhea throughout my senior year and my doctor never actually diagnosed me with IBS, she just suggested that might be the problem and told me to go buy pepcid. I did and I took it at night, I was fine in the mornin...
  Posted
few days ago i have been diagnosed with IBS and actue erosive gastritis with anemia,any recommendation will be helpful. my question is i have mild growling stomach and diarriah only in the morning and mucus sometimes is it a symptom of ...
  Posted
I'm near enough 18 now (one month off 18), and a female. I've suffered with problems with my bowels for about 12 years now, and I've had a ridiculous amount of doctors appointments to look into it but all they've come up with is IBS. I'm...
  Posted
I am 24 years old I have habe been struggling with chronic nausea and abdominal pain for the last 2 years. 2 years ago I had my gallbladder and appendix removed due to gallbladder disease but I still struggle with daily nausea that rarel...
  Posted
Hi i am 14 and going into 9th grade i have had ibs since i was a baby i was diagnosed when i was in seventh grade the build up was so bad in my stomache it was the size of my head and would push up against my bladder making it feel like ...
  Posted
okay so i started getting stomach cramps and diarhea every morning only mornings and the rest of the day im fine for the past week and i thought it was just diarhea so i took gaviscon to help , and thereafter my stomach stopped cramping...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and have been suffering from constant nausea and stomach problems for well over a year and a half maybe 2 years now, I think it all started after I had a very rough time and gt slightly depressed, I'm in a much better...
  Posted
13888653 tn?1431955832
Can some one please help me what is causing this pain under my left side under my rib cage I been dealing with Crohn disease ever since 2004 and I am 30 yrs old I just can not take this pain that I have on my left side under my rib cage ...
  Posted
I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old and a female.. I've had so many ODD stomach issues on and off for 10 months. I've had diorhia then constipation. With the dio I may go 7 times on 2 hours. And tthen not for for 3 days and be...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me down, I feel like I can't do anything anymore without worrying about feeling ill, I'll ho through stages of everything I e...
  Posted
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed that I seemed to be having a more frequently upset stomach (usually diarrhoea) than was normal. About once a month I'd h...
  Posted
For the past seven months I have been suffering gastrointestinal distress, which started as loose bowel movements throughout the course of the morning and is now full-fledged diarrhea that occurs every day and at any point during the day...
  Posted
First of all, just to make it clear, I'm a 17 year-old boy and I've had intestinal issues since I was a baby, with GERD being diagnosed at about 5. Basically over time I've developed IBS and the biggest issue I've had with it is a nearl...
  Posted
Does anyone know whether the use of antispasmodics and anti anxiety median effect on the results of a transit test? I've suffered cramping and constipation for a long time but although it's been labelled ibs-c I've yet to have a test to ...
  Posted
Are there ways to prevent IBS or is it normal to get this in any stage of our life?
  Posted
hello. I am 22 years old. For the past 2 years I have been having some gastro problems I cant seem to get rid off. I get gas whenever I eat anything high in carbohydrates. I cant eat and apple without getting gas. It always has a putrid ...
  Posted
I have struggled with ibs since my teens and i'm in my 30s now. I have never experienced pain like this before. The pain is located in the area of my liver. 7 years ago my gallbladder was removed. I don't have insurance but there is a fe...
  Posted
1287446 tn?1313951238
Hi everyone.. It seems I've had "stomach problems" my entire life. Today, I'm a healthy 32 year old male, but my stomach is often in knots it seems. When I was in high school, I developed IBS very badly, in which I'd get an upset stoma...
  Posted
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms and severe pain for 2, 3, sometimes 4 hours. At first I was so spasmed I could not even pass the gas. Now I have sever...
  Posted
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But last night was the worse one. I couldn't poop because of pain. I think theres a little tear too and ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
TheLightSeeker