Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
41 - 60 (of 3226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I've had a strange yellow gelatinous material in my stool for the past few months, on and off, and I see it more often when I...
227820 tn?1302783888
I just posted this under Gastroenterology Board.. and saw this Community so will paste my post here: New to this group. However, not n...
Heres my story can anyone relate? I was sick a lot as a kid, ear throat infections, remember taking antibiotics for this as I am aller...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 19 years old and I have chronic constipation since I was born.. I never had diarrhea only if i take senna capsules. I can h...
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed that I seemed to be ...
81 answers |
Hello, I've been going through quite the situation. As of the past month or so I started having quite a bit of bowel irregularity, i assu...
Hi, I am 21 and have suffered from IBS ever since I was little. I used to have IBS-C when i was younger but the past three years I've ha...
I am 40 years male. Last year in very hot climate sudden i was get weekness after taking two sweets.i suffered for 7 days that time i che...
2 answers |
My husband and I both have digestive issues. Several times a day either one of us is in the bathroom. He had ulcers a few years ago, and ...
1 answer |
Hi I just need some help! My lower stomach is always bloated , I am on the depo injection and I've done a pregnancy test once a wee...
2 answers |
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this problem of constipation ...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I have had digestive problems for as long as I can remember. I will attempt to keep the history brief. First my parents: Dad has chron...
Hello there, I have been living with GERD for over 10 years. Omeprozale keeps the burning acid at bay. Within the last year, I have ...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice regarding my issue. For as many years as I can remember I had digestive system issues. Done tw...
1 answer |
Wanted to know from someone else that has ibs. Since having all my symtoms my life has changed my toilet habits have made my life impossi...
2 answers |
I'm male, 17 year old and still studying in my local sixth form college. This is a long post but it's the first I've ever done and I real...
|
I am 32, not sexually active, not married, never been pregnant. about 10 years ago i developed pain on my right side adjacent to my navel...
1 answer |
Hi all, I was told by my doctor that I may have IBS about 2 years ago. But even before that I have been having similar symptoms for almo...
6 answers |
My situation has gone for horrible to train wreck status. I have had every test available for constipation and intestinal pain. The ...
1 answer |
17797809 tn?1460210727
I suffer most days with ibs c tha cramps the pain of it all is horrendous and stops me going out,it doesnt help as i also suffer with awf...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...