Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Elle8686
Is there something I can take for this pain on my right side(under the rib area , moves toward my sides)? I've tried ...
10539830_tn?1410896933
By AbdullahMahmud
Been suffering with IBS for 5 years and tried many remedies to control the symptoms,. My Physician said there is no p...
JSatpatiSep 16
BeHeYbSep 05
cmcneilAug 30
AKC_75Aug 29
By worriesss123
Hello all, I am suffering from loose stool every day, especially in the morning. The stool always come in followi...
IBS
By JSatpati
Wonder what can be the remedy for IBS?
3166043_tn?1413532699
By christineyvette
So two days ago I ate an entire bag of popcorn (the kind you buy at the grocery store already in a bag- movie theatre...
By way2goofy
My wife had a total knee in March and has stomach issues ever since. She mainly has nausea but never vomits. She has ...
By maylmi12
I have been having on and off blood in my stool. I am getting worried, I am only 24. At times I get constipated a...
By joedev51
Off and on for the past six months I having been waking up with pain under my rib cage on my right side, but lately t...
By FearedALot
Hi experts, I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and recently had Sigmoidoscopy and the biopsy done. Biopsy result came...
By joedev51
For the past 6 months I have become constipated and have been waking up with a pain on my right side right below my r...
susan400Sep 05
SharetAug 11
ducky7654Apr 18, 2010
By hag309 Blank
I have had this pain for over 6 months. The only relief I get is from taking laxatives and completely emptying myself...
By september2
Hello! PLEASE bear with me, this is a long post because I am trying to give an accurate picture I am a female,...
FurballsMomFeb 12, 2012
cpdeepakFeb 12, 2012
cpdeepakFeb 12, 2012
FurballsMomFeb 11, 2012
By cpdeepak Blank
I have recently been diagnosed with IBS. I tried different medicine prescribed by the doctors. Nothing worked. My sto...
By mommy22babes
Just wondering how much of a difference it has made for those of you with IBS-D to cut coffee completely out of your ...
Mr.
By gurbber
I'm a 62 yr. old male. For the past two days I've had severe upper stomach cramps , green vomit and green watery stoo...
By mommy22babes
I have been suffering from IBS symptoms for as long as I can remember, with flare-ups making things worse every so of...
By Jen0321
I have been telling my docs for months that I can feel items move thru my bowl and most be laying flat in order for t...
By iheartmakeup
I have no idea how I even came across this but I saw someone saying they've experienced ID because of their IBS...Cou...
By cmcneil
I've had mild IBS D for years, and it's starting to become more annoying. I'm considering asking my doctor about tak...
ZoblixAug 29
By Zoblix
One night 6 months ago I suddenly got the urge to vomit, but didn't! I then went through a stage of constipation, fee...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank