Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
41 - 60 (of 3290) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had constant stomach gurgling and cramps for weeks and I am a male. I also have been having severe stress related anxiety over col...
Im a 25 year old guy. Very good hygiene. My problem started 1 1/2 years ago. My life is normal before. Then it happened. I started to sme...
Hi! I am so desperate for insight right now... I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Last Sunday night I woke up with severe diarr...
7 answers | 4 comments |
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
Hi. I'm new here and this might get lengthy. I'm desperate for some glimmer of an answer. About 5 months ago I had an "episode" that l...
This pain is so hard to describe. I have been diagnosed with IBS and small vaginal cysts which I was told is "normal" in women. The pain ...
To start off, I don't like fish and I didn't eat it consume any fish for about a year now so I know it's most likely not that. About 2 da...
So for about 2 years now I have had a variety of different intestinal problems and truthfully I simply cannot live with them anymore. ...
I am male, I have had a healthy stomach my whole life. My mother brought me up on fruit and veg with stable meals each day until I was a...
5 answers |
I was born with chronic constipation, back when IBS wasn't a term yet, and have been getting suppositories since I was a baby. I've alway...
hey im worried something is seriously wrong with my colon. it started about 4 months ago on my first day of college, i had diarrhea fro d...
Hi! I have IBS and have been documenting my journey for anyone who stumbles upon it, hoping that some day I overcome it. Here is my stor...
Okay so about 3 weeks ago I got really nauseas and had some vomiting. This lasted for about 5 days and then my symptoms went away, but ...
Hi there, I don't know where to start, but basically I am constipated for the last 4 years of my life and nothing seems to be working...
4 answers | 7 comments |
It hurts when I'm trying to go when I sit it hurts more too plz awnser quick I have to go now! Sry if I spelled anything wrong Plz aw...
1 answer |
First off I'm a 21 year old male that's pretty healthy and I weigh 130 pounds. I have had anxiety for a few years and always stressed. I'...
I have had IBS for four years and when it acts up, which is pretty much two weeks of every month. When the pain comes back I end up in th...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I've had IBS symptoms since I was about 15.. i'm 21 now and am barely able to finish my last semester of college. Every morning I wake u...
11 answers |
For the pst two months I've been having light aches under my ribs and aches around my torso. I have no fever, vomiting, or any other issu...
Now I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place as I have no clue of what my problem is defined as but here it goes anyway. ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources