Aa
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

41 - 60 (of 3165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had this for a while now so I thought I'd ask what it might be. Not all the time, but about 75% of the time I defecate, when I wipe the toilet paper will have a yellow discharge on the toilet paper and sometimes I will see bubbly ...
bdb07 | Last answer
I'm 20 years old ,and I'm an Athlete (long distance running) , I adore eating vegetables and fruits , but Unfortunately I have chronic constipation 4 years ago ,physicians diagnosed it as a dolichocolon , always suffering from abdomin...
Manoonyy | Last answer
I was diagnosed with IBS.. I am 55...I have had a cat scan several times due to side pain that wraps around to my back.. they say nothing shows on it.. then I've had my gall bladder removed and the pain did not go away,,, my IBS seems to...
grams178 | Last answer
Hi I have suffered from piles now for the past few years I am 24 year old female I suffered from extreme constipation as a child and also irratable bowel but I do not suffer from constipation anymore and eat an extremely healthy diet. ...
Sparklepants1990 | Posted
IBS
I have IBS, low iron, hair loss.....Please tell how to make this problem more livable....I have the diarrhea type of IBS and have been taking a powder/H2O and eating more fibrous foods, cut caffeine & sugar....But stools are still very l...
magnumjune | Last answer
I have recently am getting past esophagus cancer. Where I had chemo and radiation but its been a few months since I had any treatments.But my problem is this my legs and feet have major pains and my lower back,but I recently had a MRI,bu...
mikebo49 | Last answer
I had this issue of when i eat fried food,coke,milk and a whole other things i would need to use the toilet anout 10min after.i was diagnosed with ulcers without a test done.i was on omeprezile for 8 years.i finally had a test done last ...
cutelale3 | Last answer
I was diagnostic with IBS about 15 years ago. My brother also has it. My question is I also have the silver burps and so does my brother. Are these two things related and if so what can I do to stop them. They get so bad at times that e...
KimDenny | Posted
I am a 46 year old female post menapause. I have been having lower abdominal pains for 5 weeks now. They start just to the right of my belly button and radiate down to just inside of my hipbone. They were just on the right side now on bo...
KimDenny | Posted
I've always had problems with bowel issues. Sometime I'll go for months with what I call "voluntary diarrhea." I'll feel the need, leisurely stroll to the commode and void 70% liquid. Sometimes I'll be constipated for months and it will...
CaptainMurphy | Last answer
My digestive symptoms started in the summer of 2008. We where headed to idaho to go camping. I was in the car eating grapes, which i often ate. When we got the the camping sit i was vomiting, had diarrhea and couldn't keep anything dow...
ashbax | Posted
Hello all, I am 29, F and deem myself to be pretty healthy if I exclude the health problems I have (CFS/ME, IBS, Lactose Intolerance, currently undergoing tests for Arthritis). Last night I woke up in the middle of the night in the...
archjsmith | Posted
I am 18.i have been mastrubating for past three years whether this would cause any problem for my sexual health during my marriage life .then tell me how could i stop this habit.how can I get rid of the problems resulting by my mastr...
harish007 | Last answer
13530588_tn?1439499315
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psylium husk and Chinese slimming tea , what could this be ? is it normal ? im 46 now and I still have ...
painednconfused | Posted
I noticed a couple of times some muscus covering my Stool. Now the muscus itself was white of course but not heavy kinda mild and no blood or anything with it. It has happened a couple usually after straining to poop. I was wondering if ...
Ne1989 | Last answer
some background: I am a 19 year old male I have always been healthy, ate a a good diet although I would eat up to 4000 calories a day to try to put on muscle, have not thrown up in 15 years and barely ever had any even minor stomach prob...
Kombucha | Posted
I had problems with diarrhea throughout my senior year and my doctor never actually diagnosed me with IBS, she just suggested that might be the problem and told me to go buy pepcid. I did and I took it at night, I was fine in the mornin...
JasmineNicole15 | Last answer
few days ago i have been diagnosed with IBS and actue erosive gastritis with anemia,any recommendation will be helpful. my question is i have mild growling stomach and diarriah only in the morning and mucus sometimes is it a symptom of ...
simesh | Posted
I'm near enough 18 now (one month off 18), and a female. I've suffered with problems with my bowels for about 12 years now, and I've had a ridiculous amount of doctors appointments to look into it but all they've come up with is IBS. I'm...
murphamy | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...