Stomach Gurgling
I have IBS, and for the past month or so my stomach has been really acting up a lot. I have constant gurgling and bubbling in my stomach.  It gets worse when i lay down, i can feel the bubbles or air in my stomach and it sounds like watery and air moving around in my stomach.  then if ive been laying down or sleeping for a while, when i first get up, the gurgling acts up.  The gurgling subsides a bit when i sit normally but i can never just lay down and relax when my stomach is acting up when i do lay down. Any suggestions?
Have you tried gas x? sounds like trapped gas, I do same thing on a daily basis,it is really annoying!
I've had the constant gurgling and rumbling for over a month now too. It sounds more like the stomach is constantly digesting. Is this normal?

I don't think mine is gas.
WHen you hear gurgling and all kinds of strange noises, its what is called bowl sounds. You should listen thru the stethoscope..........give you something to do LOL
I know it's bowel sounds, but having it that much - like it's overactive. It reminds me of when I was younger and had stomach bugs. Now that's the way it sounded.

Can I borrow your stethoscope? LOL!!!
Yes you can borrow my stethoscope, but it sounds like its loud enough to hear wth your ear now LOL.......
Hy everyone I guest I'm not the only one yesterday I had so much rumbling gurgling in my belly I dont kno why? but yes I have alot of gas,I hardly dont eat since I had a severed IBS attack,I had lost a lot of weight in the past month 1/2 15 LB I lost.[pogo514] Carmelle
The last few days I have had the gurgling sound in my stomach also. It has been alil better tonight. I am not for sure what it is but I had surgery on Thur so I was thinking it could be gas. Then I had a blockage in my colon and I finally got it to pass and about a day later the gurgling sound gave up. I had read some things about a blockage in your colon and it had mentioned symtoms such as gurgling in your stomach. Have you had a bowel movement lately? Maybe that is what is wrong...
I have had some of the same issues. This has been going on for four months for me. My stomach keeps gurgling. I've never experience this before them sometimes I feel like I have acid reflux and it goes into my esophagus. Also I had like white splotches on my tongue that goes away and sometimes comes back. Now it's just to continuous stomach gurgle that is driving me insane because I have no clue what's the issue. I've been to the hospital and they took an x-Ray, did blood work and urine test. Everything came back good they said my blood test was so so as I recalled it wasn't great but it wasn't bad I guess. This is an issue that's kinda stressing me out. I've googled everything that I could for symptoms and the results I found were like Candida, IBS, GI. I've had no pain just the gurgles and a whole lot of gas lately that I've not normally have.