spearsgail1963
why do i belch excessively every night,, and my stomach mimics growling like I'm hungry...It only happens around 7 - 8 pm nightly? I'm taking 40mg of prilosedc daily, have IBS? It feels like i'm going to throw up without being nauseated. dont' understand..please help!
This could be cuased by a food that you are only eating a night.  I know for me, I had this same problem for a while, and then I realized I was lactose intolerant and it was only affecting me at night becuase the only time I had lactose was when I drank a huge glass of milk at dinner.  You might want to try eliminating different foods from your diet to see if that helps.
YOGA!! No pills or doctors--YOGA.
I was waking up every night at 12:30 for 4 days with upper abdominal pain and I couldn't go back to sleep until the pain subsided after 2-3 hours.  It was not acid reflux or GERD since I took a heartburn pill and it did nothing.  

I shared with this a co-worker who experienced the same problem and figured she was getting gas lodged in the wrong parts of her body so she did gas relieving yoga poses when she was in pain.  Her body was more likely to get gas from carrots, hummus, and edamame so you'll need to determine what foods your body can process.

Now, I make sure I do yoga poses that relieves gas before bed and eat at least 2 hours before bed.