Kidney Stones Expert Forum
Pain!!!:(
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pain!!!:(

I have kidney stones and I'm pretty sure I'm not passing one but my right side is in alot of pain. It tends to happen now around my period. Also starting to get sharp pains in side my vagina. No pain when going pee. Does anyone know what could be wrong with me?
3183592_tn?1344634338
In women, sometimes kidney stone pain can be "referred" to the vaginal area, much like in men it can be referred to the testicle.  This means that the pain is felt in a location that is distant from where it is being generated.  If you know you have stones and are having this kind of pain, it might be good for you to see a urologist.  Stone pain, however, should have no reproducible relation to your period, so if that is the case each month, it may be something else like endometriosis,
2 Comments
Blank
hope you will be soon restored to health! how about a operation? friend

my skype: aliceliutong
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity