Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Forum
Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
1 - 20 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a ureteral stent for 1.5 months in June of 2012. In August of 2012 I had a Ureteroscopy, both were in relation to kidney stones. Ev...
3 answers |
Respected, My problem is 4 years old. There was a 4mm stone in my kidney. Now after 3 times ultrasound and 3different doctors says that ...
4 answers |
Please, guide me on how to deal with a Kidney Stone Episode (last one -- 10 years ago -- stone passed spontaneously) March 7: a sudden...
5 answers |
I am suffering from UTI for last three months. USG results a 4.9 mm stone in lower pole of left kidney. Doctor advised me to take DISTONE...
4 answers |
My urologist says both my kidneys are full of stones. He said all but one are small enough to pass on my own. I want to get this over wit...
6 answers |
Last April (2012) I was hospitalized with a kidney infection that was caused by a stone the size of an m&m blocking up my plumbing. While...
3 answers |
6042653 tn?1378609112
I have passed my 9th kidney stone in 25 years. Most of the stones I have passed were years apart but this one was only 2 months after I ...
2 answers |
So I was diagnosed with kidney stones about 2 months ago. I was told I have 4mm kidney stone on the left side which I still have yet to p...
1 answer |
Recently I have blood leaking from my penis. I feel like it at the tip inside has been scratched maybe by a kidney stone but not sure. Th...
Am in late 50's, female...have had urinary issues my entire life..monogamous married....in the past few years have had symptoms including...
1 answer |
Hi I had 10 kidney stones removed and passed one while I was waiting 6 weeks to have surgery. It's been difficult to communicate with my...
4 answers |
Have a question had a ultrasound done said had a spongy kidney maybe fatty kidney sent to urologists than they cancelled my appointment s...
2 answers |
hi doctor i have stones in my kidney so i take himalya cystone as medicine now i want to take whey protein and creatine with this so plz ...
656452 tn?1332787535
I've listed below my CT Scan results. Am on Flomax, an antibiotic and drinking a ton a water. Because I'm not in major discomfort, my U...
3 answers |
Hi, I have just come out of hospital after having two uric acid stones removed and a stent fitted as there is a third one in the kidney ...
1985289 tn?1328583194
In the beginning of August i began to have pain in my vag/groin area, buttocks, and low back. I also had pain off and on in my mid-back ...
Pain on opposite side of Lithotripsy by Horseshoe5, 6 minutes Yesterday I had my 9th lithotripsy. It was the second shock treatment o...
I had a stone and stent taken out after 9 days, how long should my husband and I wait to make love?
1 answer |
I passed blood in my urine about a month ago. Had CR/Urogram that showed kidney stones, but nothing else. Urologist followed up with cys...
1 answer |
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and passed out cause of kidney stones. He doctor found some in my urine but never told me what they are made of. My...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now