Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

41 - 60 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my 24 year old boyfriend, who is generally very fit and healthy, never complains, doesn't drink alcohol, eats well and plays sports. He was taken out by severe pain about 6 months ago when in his home countr...
partner_needs_help | Last answer
4735069_tn?1358619393
dear sir! my daughter who's age is 5-1/2 year. there was large size of stones in both kidneys, size in left kidney 14.7mm and 10mm. In Right kidney 10.3mm,9mm and 7.7mm. i treated it allopathic and homeopathic but no stone remove. wha...
sirfabdul | Last answer
1778927_tn?1381882347
I am a 33 year old female with one Kidney. I just found out December 2011 that I only had one during other tests unrelated. For the past year an a half I have had right side pain in the area of my good, functioning kidney. I have had ...
Shookjohansen | Last answer
Hello, I pass many stones per year (average about 4 per year), Lately, every time I pass a stone, I feel like it's stil there. I still have pain even though the stone has come out. I go back to my dr and get another KUB, but no stone ...
cindy603 | Last answer
The ultrasound report demonstrates a 1.6 cm cystic area in the right kidney with a septation, which was not appreciated on the previous imaging a year ago. Followup with CT or MRI with contrast is suggested. What is the best imaging te...
Joalexa | Last answer
i had a mri done for back pain on 06/25/12. a solid 6 mm lesion was noted in the right kidney midpole , the postior aspect. i was referred to an urologist, who ordered a ct abd/pelvis w & w/o contrast on 08/30/12, and it stated a 6 mm h...
ester411 | Last answer
I awoke last Monday with excruciating pain on the right side of my abdomen, ended up in the ER,after a ct the doctor said I had a 1.5 MM stone that was passing, they gave me pain meds and sent me home. I had a couple of brief episodes o...
russ56 | Posted
Let me start off by saying I'm a 24 year old female. A year ago I passed a kidney stone. I recently got kidney pain again and got an ultrasound that showed I had more stones (this was in the beginning of 2012) They told me that if they p...
Marche909 | Last answer
Dear Doctor: I was diagnosed with a kidney stone in August 2012. After several hours in the emergency room the pain subsided. The ER Dr said it may have passed but if not, drink a lot of water and it soon will. Fast forward to Octobe...
EJNILB | Last answer
Hello. My son, D, has been suffering with chronic pain and passing kidney stones for nearly two years now. In October he had one of his parathyroid glands removed. It was 150Xs the size of a normal gland. His surgeon did warn us that...
kathy191 | Last answer
4529389_tn?1355960491
Hi, I have been battling a UTI that never goes away and usually shows up with only white blood cells first in urine tests, then I have to wait until I have extreme back pain, and what follows that: extreme all over paresthesia. Then th...
healthwannabe | Posted
During the past 5-6 days I have started getting a weird "Half" lower back-ache on my left side. Its severe I can't bend without feeling pain even when I walk I feel the pain even on bed I feel the pain while turning from one side to anot...
LonelyPrincess555 | Last answer
4487519_tn?1355340912
I had the worst pain of my life a few weeks ago...it turns out I have kidney stones. The pain was on my left side and wile I was at the doc I passed a stone. My doctor then sent me to get an x-ray done and wanted me to follow up with a u...
GOT2BHAPPI | Last answer
I was in the ER last night after a two week battle with what I thought was a UTI. It turns out I have 5 kidney stones. I am new to this. One is 3mm is long and was blocking 2/3 the way down. I was bloated, felt like I would vomit, and ha...
cennie | Last answer
2167803_tn?1338533351
I have recurrent kidney stones but the good thing is that I pass out them.This happens twice or thrice in the year.Analysis of kidney stone revealed 70% oxalat,20% calcium and 10% phosphate.What should I do because these stones accompany...
danial99 | Last answer
Hi, I've had a 3mm kidney stone in my right kidney for the past 7 years and possibly a 2mm stone in my left kidney. On my last x-ray Thayer did not show up. Now I've had some urethal pain and an urge to urinate for the past 2 weeks. C...
Worried711 | Last answer
Diagnosis of kidney stones. Expected to be small enough to pass. One has passed. Is it common to have bloody urine this long?
Foxley | Last answer
Hi all. I've been dealing with MSK pain since being diagnosed about 8 years ago recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night with my side and back being really sore and its painful when any pressure is applied kind of feels li...
broookiebrooke | Posted
I have experiencing lots of irritation in my bladder for about 2 months now. The urine analysis and the tests (ultrasound and some measures) the urologist runned did not show any problem (like bladder infection due to bacteria etc). I al...
teresa400861 | Last answer
4358712_tn?1353348292
Hi. I'm wondering if any doctors out there would know of any doctors that might specialize in medullary sponge kidney anywhere in Ontario canda? Closest to Toronto or Niagara falls would be helpful. Or even recommend a good doctor in the...
cat_mac | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank