Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Forum
Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
41 - 60 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my 24 year old boyfriend, who is generally very fit and healthy, never complains, doesn't drink alcohol, ea...
2 answers |
4735069 tn?1358619393
dear sir! my daughter who's age is 5-1/2 year. there was large size of stones in both kidneys, size in left kidney 14.7mm and 10mm. In ...
1 answer |
1778927 tn?1381882347
I am a 33 year old female with one Kidney. I just found out December 2011 that I only had one during other tests unrelated. For the pas...
2 answers |
Hello, I pass many stones per year (average about 4 per year), Lately, every time I pass a stone, I feel like it's stil there. I still ...
1 answer |
The ultrasound report demonstrates a 1.6 cm cystic area in the right kidney with a septation, which was not appreciated on the previous i...
1 answer |
i had a mri done for back pain on 06/25/12. a solid 6 mm lesion was noted in the right kidney midpole , the postior aspect. i was referr...
1 answer |
I awoke last Monday with excruciating pain on the right side of my abdomen, ended up in the ER,after a ct the doctor said I had a 1.5 MM...
Let me start off by saying I'm a 24 year old female. A year ago I passed a kidney stone. I recently got kidney pain again and got an ultr...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor: I was diagnosed with a kidney stone in August 2012. After several hours in the emergency room the pain subsided. The ER ...
1 answer |
Hello. My son, D, has been suffering with chronic pain and passing kidney stones for nearly two years now. In October he had one of his...
1 answer |
4529389 tn?1355960491
Hi, I have been battling a UTI that never goes away and usually shows up with only white blood cells first in urine tests, then I have t...
During the past 5-6 days I have started getting a weird "Half" lower back-ache on my left side. Its severe I can't bend without feeling p...
1 answer |
4487519 tn?1355340912
I had the worst pain of my life a few weeks ago...it turns out I have kidney stones. The pain was on my left side and wile I was at the d...
1 answer |
I was in the ER last night after a two week battle with what I thought was a UTI. It turns out I have 5 kidney stones. I am new to this. ...
2 answers |
2167803 tn?1338533351
I have recurrent kidney stones but the good thing is that I pass out them.This happens twice or thrice in the year.Analysis of kidney sto...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had a 3mm kidney stone in my right kidney for the past 7 years and possibly a 2mm stone in my left kidney. On my last x-ray Tha...
1 answer |
Diagnosis of kidney stones. Expected to be small enough to pass. One has passed. Is it common to have bloody urine this long?
5 answers |
Hi all. I've been dealing with MSK pain since being diagnosed about 8 years ago recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night w...
I have experiencing lots of irritation in my bladder for about 2 months now. The urine analysis and the tests (ultrasound and some measur...
1 answer |
4358712 tn?1353348292
Hi. I'm wondering if any doctors out there would know of any doctors that might specialize in medullary sponge kidney anywhere in Ontario...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank