Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
I have passed my 9th kidney stone in 25 years. Most of the stones I have passed were years apart but this one was only 2 months after I ...
Hi I had 10 kidney stones removed and passed one while I was waiting 6 weeks to have surgery. It's been difficult to communicate with my...
Have a question had a ultrasound done said had a spongy kidney maybe fatty kidney sent to urologists than they cancelled my appointment s...
I've listed below my CT Scan results. Am on Flomax, an antibiotic and drinking a ton a water. Because I'm not in major discomfort, my U...
I have two kidney stones one in each kidney, 2.3mm and 2.8 mm diagnosed by Ultrasound. The doctor advised me to take plenty of water. ...
I had a lithotripsy about 2 years ago, was pain free for about a year, but am suffering from abdominal pain again. a CT scan shows a tota...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.