Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

21 - 40 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are the drinks that could help with transparent kidney stones
  Posted
The doctor has located a 2.7 cm cyst in the right kidney. I have never had kidney stones or a kidney infection. I am having horrible spasms in my back where the kidneys are located. Does anyone know what could be causing this and what co...
  Posted
I have two kidney stones one in each kidney, 2.3mm and 2.8 mm diagnosed by Ultrasound. The doctor advised me to take plenty of water. 3-4 liters a day. will it be alright
  Posted
In feb last year I felt like I had had the flu for a month. one night I had a chocolate ice-cream and as I was eating it all I could taste was metal, 5 seconds later I started vomiting nonstop. I got severe pain on my left side and felt ...
  Posted
What are the other options to kidney stent
  Posted
What are the other options to kidney stent
  Posted
I had a lithotripsy about 2 years ago, was pain free for about a year, but am suffering from abdominal pain again. a CT scan shows a total of 9 stones around 3mm in both kidneys. I have been staying hydrated fairly well (probably cou...
  Posted
It's been three weeks since my diagnosis of having multiple kidney stones on the right side. The Radiologist who gave me my stat results said I would pass them and didnt think straining my urine was something I needed to do. I finally go...
  Posted
Im having pain around the kidney that transfers to either upper or lower abdomen and then sometimes into the bladder area. Its on off and feels burny but at the moment is just being managed by painkillers. I also have a on off pain in ...
  Posted
I have had pain in my lower abdomen/ groin since late last night. At first I thought it was just gas or indigestion but it continued to get worse and it is now almost 24 hours later and it still hurts. I went out for some drinks with fri...
  Posted
I've had a constant, dull ache in my flank for nearly 6 weeks now. It came on rather suddenly, and I'm pretty sure it's not muscular. When it first began it was so painful that I went repeatedly to the doctors, who initially thought it w...
  Posted
I am a 34 year old woman who had a kidney stone removed January 30th. The stint was removed on February 7th. My Dr. and his staff are not communicators. Everything I have found online seems to be directed at males. Thank you for your help.
  Posted
Hi My father 47 year old has been suffering diabetes and kidney Failer so doctors advice kidney transplant for him after the one year transplant my father condition is not very well he is creatinine level is 4.5 please advice I m help...
  Posted
Condensed version: 60-year-old female, overall good health, long history of chronic UTI and hematuria Pain led me to ER on Dec. 26, where a 1-2 mm stone (Right proximal ureter with mild bilateral hydronephrosis) was discovered. Followed...
  Posted
I HAVE TWO 7 MM KIDNEY STONES IN MY RIGHT KIDNEY. THERE IS NO WAY I WILL EVER PASS THEM. SOMETIMES I HAVE A SHOOTING PAIN ESPECIALLY WHEN I LIFT MY RIGHT LEG WHEN WALKING. I HAVE MULTIPLE SMALLER STONES IN BOTH KIDNEYS. I HAVE NO MEDICAL...
  Posted
I passed multiple kidney stones from both kidneys over a 3 month period,, i have had kidney stones for almost 20 years, i am 39. Cat scans show no stones atm,, its been a few months and i am still iin heaps if pain almost daily, last 4 ...
  Posted
I get edema,, legs face arms lately my torso also,, entire puffy,, sometimes its just arms, or legs n face that's most noticeable.. extreemly distressing, embarrasing and uncomfortable. Was really puffy and sick with kidney pain for Fou...
  Posted
I have known I have had MSK for about 6 years, have had many surgeries to have stones removed and passed many on my own. I currently have 3 stones on my left and 2 on my right from what they have seen on the ultra sound. I have now been ...
  Posted
So I had a sharp stabbing pain in my kidney then a couple seconds I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my right testicle??? Help me plz what can it be
  Posted
Someone I know has been having a stabbing pain in the right lower back side. They have had a x-ray, MRI, ctscan, and catscan, but nothing has shown on them. What could the pain be? They had a UTI last year, but nothing afterwards. Thank ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now