Late Period User Group
I have delayed period, could I be pregnant? I'm too stressed think...
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
53 members

I have delayed period, could I be pregnant? I'm too stressed thinking if I am.

Good day! I have an issue regarding with missed period. On October 18th of 2012 I had my menstruation. But my boyfriend and I had an unprotected sex on 30th of October and 10th of November. 30th was all safe, we have no worries about it. Only on 10th we are bothered because we were not sure who's orgasm we felt was discharged. But he said he was pretty sure it was mine because he had plenty of his on the bed. On 14th we had sex again and he used his fingers with pretty long fingernails that time and bled after a while. I noticed it only when I went to the bathroom. I bled only few, I could say it's only a stain, for almost a week it was like that. First bleeding was a vague pinkish one and then reddish and a few days later brownish. Now it's gone. I'm supposed to have my period again on 16th of November because I have a 30-days cycle. What could this possibly mean? No pain experienced, no nausea, no headaches. I'm pretty stressed and worried with the bleeding and changes in my cycle. But my breast was sore for a day and then was gone the next day but I don't think it has gotten larger. PLEASE HELP ME. I'm dying to know what's going on with my body.
Ssc88 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 25
Ladygemini34 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 14
weezie27 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 24