Late Period User Group
confused period
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
82 members

confused period

Hello, well every since I got my tubes cut and burned I've been having troubles with my period. It used to be real heavy with big clots. Now its a week early to a week and half late. Then sometimes restarting again. Its never when its suppose to be..every 28 days. This month it was 4 days late it goes from light to heavy to nothing and sometimes I get pain but its not like cramps..any ideas?
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06