Late Period User Group
confused period
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
54 members

confused period

Hello, well every since I got my tubes cut and burned I've been having troubles with my period. It used to be real heavy with big clots. Now its a week early to a week and half late. Then sometimes restarting again. Its never when its suppose to be..every 28 days. This month it was 4 days late it goes from light to heavy to nothing and sometimes I get pain but its not like cramps..any ideas?
6kitty6love6 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 23
Ssc88 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 25
Ladygemini34 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 14