Aa
A
A
Close
Lymph Nodes + Chest Pain
Hi, I am having some symptoms that appear similar to those I've read about for lymphoma, and I'm hoping you can shed some light. They are:

-Swollen lymph nodes on the lower left side of my neck for about 6 weeks (an ultrasound 1 month ago showed 4 nodes, largest was 1.4cm) - i can feel a lump in my throat as a result.
-Swollen, painful lymph nodes running up the right side of my neck for about 3 days now. they feel about 1cm and firm, like a bean (but they move).
-Intermittent chest pain, right side, just under the rib cage for about 3 months.

I have had a CAT scan of the chest/liver area which came back normal. Also, I had Thyroid cancer 10 years ago, and had a total thyroidectomy. So far thyroglobulin tests have come back negative (no indication of Thyroid cancer recufrrence).

I am scheduled for another ultrasound today, and I am scared. Can anybody give me any guidance on how worried I should be about lymphoma or some other serious disorder?

Thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I should add that my wife has been battling (with incredible bravery) advanced breast cancer for the past 8 months, so things have been extremely stressful for us. I'm also wondering if stress could be a cause, or at least a factor?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Lymph Nodes + Chest Pain
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources