Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Lymphocytosis and Adenopathy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lymphocytosis and Adenopathy

My 5yr old daughter has had very enlarged lymph nodes for over 6mths. At first, it was just a 3-4cm cervical node on the right side. She now has a 1cm node on the left side, just above the clavicle. She has ongoing belly pain. She has had numerous blood test. Always showing lymphocytosis. Her lymp count is now up to 62% (normal is up to 40%). When they did a CT scan due to belly pain, they found many messentary and retroperitneal lymph nodes. Mono, Mycoplasma, and Cytomegalovirus labs are all negative. I am very concerned at this point. We are scheduled to see the surgeon June 4th for a lymph node biopsy. Should I worry about a lukemia? A lymphoma? Any advice is appreciated!!