Petechia? Really Concerned
So ive had these things for a long time since i was around 12 i wanna say now im 18 never really look at them until now. I am Although a hypochondriac and have been feeling a little fatigue latley just want to know if this are busted blood vessels or Petechia i posted a couple of pics please help really worried.
Hello and welcome.  Petechiae can be caused by a number of reasons including excessive straining, some medications, infection and some diseases including leukemia.  Most likely, it's not caused by anything serious, especially if you had it for so long.  If you continue to feel tired for more than a few weeks, make an appointment with your doctor.
Is it Petechiae i though its suppose to come and go this has been here a while my mom also has the on her arms and she does not have petechiae
btw just want to ask can trama cause it for example i was punched in the arm for my bd last week both sides just wondering im a hypochondriac as you can tell and with fatigue btw my body feels fine eyes feel a lil heavy like there was sand thrown in them is it just dry eyes