Sore left breast and burning in my arm
About 6 months ago, I went to my Doctor and got a total physical. To my surprise, my mamo came back showing I have a lump deep within my left breast near my chest wall. It was very dense and they performed a core biopsy which turned out fine. They also "marked the spot", for future exams, with a small titanium ribbon. Since then, I have burning and soreness in that breast and down my upper arm. Sometimes, it even feels like I have a little tenderness and burning in my neck and inner left thigh. Any idea what might be causing this? I talked with the nurse and asked if she thought it could be from the implanted marker but, she doesn't think so. I am returning for a follow up mamogram next month.
I'm sorry you are having these problems.  Not that this is probable as it is rare that this happens, but perhaps they left something behind from the biopsy (like a surgical sponge)?  Are you experiencing any inflammation or excessive heat coming from your breast?  

My guess is they will want to do some type of X-ray to check on the implant.  Good luck and keep us posted.